What do you think about L2CursedWorld?

What do you think about L2CursedWorld?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about L2CursedWorld?

• Great Server! I Love it!
    • It sucks!
    • Never Played there

I Dont know the server now im seeing the web and about the donatios its cool u cant donate for items so if u wanna donate u really want help ur server,i love that,i will go to test

I Dont know the server now im seeing the web and about the donatios its cool u cant donate for items so if u wanna donate u really want help ur server,i love that,i will go to test

LOl You can donate for almost everything +30epic sets,+30 Cursed weaps and augment Skill active/passive.

There were few +30cursed bows on server (nondonator) they all got banned or just admin removed half of their gear.

So why set max entchant to +30 if you cant have it because Admin will remove anywayz.

But well server isnt really bad a lot of noobs there and lot of pvp

I played there for 2weeks 2000pvp+ then stoped because pvp server is boring anyway.

1st. Why You Posted It Twice? I Mean in Greek and In English Sections?

2nd. Useless Topic. There are Thousands of Servers. If We Start Doing a Topic For Every Server That We Play And We Like , We Will Fill The Whole Section..

3rd. I've Played There.. I Was GM Too.. On x5000

But W/e I Liked It as a Server.. It Was Full of Pvp's and that was cool for an x5000 server..

When that server opened they advertise their site and their server on other servers forums.Lame.

Do you think that I would spam my server in other server's forums? Come on man..

LOl You can donate for almost everything +30epic sets,+30 Cursed weaps and augment Skill active/passive,some friends gear (he is not donator) Admin just removed like +16epic set most of his augment skills , his +30 cursed bow set he to +23 and told you cant make +30 with normal way lol.There were few +30cursed bows on server (nondonator) they all got banned or just admin removed half of their gear.

So why set max entchant to +30 if you cant have it because Admin will remove anywayz

But well server isnt really bad a lot of noobs there.

I played there for 2weeks 2000pvp+ then stoped because pvp server is boring anyway.

o_o lol i say that beacuse i read on the web,but i think that is lie xD,aww no way so its shit!

I was playing there for a while.

It's nice compared to other high rates but it has extreme hard farm for customs.

U can own with normal weaps anyway.Fan to play there, great pvps at PI.

I got banned though, coz i used phx with ketra's wh.

Donations are kinda crazy but it's ok, what u expect from high rate servers anyway...

Donations are kinda crazy but it's ok, what u expect from high rate servers anyway...

What's crazy? Please tell me here on in L2CursedWorld's forum.