Texture modify H5

L2Sphere

Question

Hello,

I search help for show me or give me tutorial for edit and change texture (community board, img,..) on a l2j H5 server.
I have try unreal / l2tool gfx, but all give me bad response.. if 1 people can help me, show me 
Thanks

3 answers to this question

To edit UTX files, use L2Editor and encdec. 

Here's some documentation. UDN - Two - UnrealEdInterface (unrealengine.com)

To edit an utx file, simply go to the texture browser, click file > open, open the desired file, click on file > import to import your textures, then simply save the .utx. After that you need to encrypt the .utx file by dragging it over MXC EncDec (in L2Editor's folder) and simply put it on your Systextures. Or otherwise, you can change the file extension of the .utx to .u and put it on your system, to avoid encrypting it.

14 hours ago, 911reg said:

To edit UTX files, use L2Editor and encdec. 

Here's some documentation. UDN - Two - UnrealEdInterface (unrealengine.com)

To edit an utx file, simply go to the texture browser, click file > open, open the desired file, click on file > import to import your textures, then simply save the .utx. After that you need to encrypt the .utx file by dragging it over MXC EncDec (in L2Editor's folder) and simply put it on your Systextures. Or otherwise, you can change the file extension of the .utx to .u and put it on your system, to avoid encrypting it.

Ok but for what i can't open all .u or .utx files ? Unreal engine close instant ?

4 hours ago, L2Sphere said:

Ok but for what i can't open all .u or .utx files ? Unreal engine close instant ?

In this case file may be encrypted and therefore you may experience difficulty opening it. Everything is individual, not all files can be opened just like that, even some default ones.