Geodata Converter from any format

Hello!

Share my utility for export geodata from formats L2D, L2J, L2G, L2M, L2S, _path.txt (pandas style) with _conv.dat and RP into L2J, L2D, L2G or _conv.dat.

Theoretically it is possible to use geodata parsers on server which do not use Acis geoengine (because it use NSWE as pathnode additionally), but will be fine on server which use GEO based on PTS format (L2j, L2g, L2d, _conv.dat).

Github project - https://github.com/MrKirill1232/GeodataConverter

Edited by MrIndex
  • Thanks 3

• 3 months later...
On 10/27/2023 at 11:26 AM, MrIndex said:

Added support for parsing _path.txt and l2m files.

Added to config ability to write array of formats to export

On 1/28/2024 at 7:01 PM, Tryskell said:

L2D (if you speak about aCis L2D format) was abandoned long time ago, there wasn't enough benefits for the uses.

We use basic PTS format now.

yep, I talking about that format, what you describe.

I have some requests about converting geo from L2j to L2d and this geo-format still required for users. I only wanna make a tool, which gives you ability to convert any geo in any required format for you.

_conv.dat, l2j, l2d, l2g, l2m, rp, l2s (required info about binded server ip), _path.txt (Pandas Style)

To:

_conv.dat, l2j, l2g and wanna add in l2d in future.

Now I working about improvments for parsing geo-data from _path.txt format, because existed Pandas converter do it poorly (maybe it will be private... I will write if it will be successfull)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for sharing! I’m very glad that there are services that help you work with different document formats. I'm studying and it takes me a lot of time to type. During lectures I write a lot of materials and then have to retype them into Word. But thanks to latex typing my learning process has become easier. Now I can easily quickly get text in Word from PDF format and vice versa.

Edited by JaneJLocane