Let me introduce you to a scammer

usroa

The guy saw that you have money and decided to take them in the dumbest way possible. I can't understand who would agree to send so much money without any guarantee?

Just don't trust anyone who is unknown here, I'm talking about fake profiles. It's clear to me that this is another fake profile of my friend from Argentina 🙂 

share the photo so i can confirm 🙂

Edited by SkyLord
  • Haha 1

On 14/9/2023 at 1:10, usroa said:

Inicialmente anuncié que estaba buscando un programador y esta persona me envió un mensaje. Me ofrecieron venderme un expediente oficial por 2.000 dólares. Estaba en el proceso de adquirir un H5 y mencioné que su precio era de $2000. Rechacé su oferta y en lugar de eso expresé mi interés en un proyecto de fusión.

Ese proyecto de fusión también me costó alrededor de $1,800 y el trabajo ni siquiera fue perfecto. Lo entendí hasta cierto punto, ya que quería varias tareas, y me citó 2 o 3 veces más que a otros. Además, exigió $200 adicionales por un cliente limpio y $400 por la conversión del sitio web. Sin embargo, al final nada funcionó correctamente y perdí más del 50% de mis usuarios.

Luego, me propuso asociarse, diciendo que quería abrir el servidor con el archivo oficial. Su precio rondaba los 5.500 dólares. Acordamos dividirlo a la mitad e insistí en asegurarme de que todo fuera confiable de antemano, pero él no cumplió. Pagué $2,850, pero él mintió y afirmó que pagó a través de un método diferente, no PayPal, al mismo tiempo, lo cual sabía que era falso.

Pero quería confiar en él, así que continué el trabajo. Tuve la oportunidad de recuperar su dinero, pero lo devolví y seguí con el proyecto. Inicialmente afirmó que todo estaba incluido en los $5,500 que mencionó. Sin embargo, después de que hice el primer pago, se fue de vacaciones y con el tiempo se volvió muy relajado. Tuve el presentimiento de que nunca había pagado su parte. Siempre que necesitaba dinero, me lo pedía, diciendo que era para cosas como cambiar el idioma por $400, trabajar en el sitio web por $400 o crear gráficos especiales por $400. No pude soportarlo más y decidí cortar los lazos con este estafador. ¡No realice ninguna transacción con esta persona! Ahora ha eliminado todo nuestro historial de conversaciones... por supuesto, todo esto es desde mi perspectiva. Pero espero que nadie más se convierta en una víctima como yo. Entonces, Expondré el rostro y la información de esta persona. Mi deseo es que este tipo de estafadores desaparezcan de comunidades como esta.

Confié en él y le di todas las credenciales de inicio de sesión para el servidor que opero. ¡Ahora ha eliminado todos mis servidores! Estoy en proceso de recuperar el dinero que le pagué.

PARA : RIFA

¡No publicaré tu foto por el bien de tu familia! Pero por favor, dejad de ganar dinero mediante estafas. ¡Tome las decisiones correctas para su familia!

Tengo muchas palabras no dichas en medio de esto. Siguió culpando a mi empresa de servidores por seguir quitándome dinero. Yo uso CONTABO. Dijo que CONTABO es basura y que debería usar otra cosa. Entonces terminé usando la empresa que me recomendó y, una vez más, tuve que pagar por ella.

ESTE ES EL DISCORDIO   

¡TODOS CUIDADOS!

스크린샷 2023-09-13 220727.png

Hello, could you provide screenshots of the payments or any conversations?

WTF?!!! Who is paying thousands of dollars for HF files? Lineage 2 is a dying community.

Did you actually think you were going to get a return on this investment? This does not even include advertising, clans, streamers, anti bot, website, vps.. 

The ignorance and stupidity of the value of this deal and the money involved is fucking retarded.

In the end, one of you is the devil, the other is a dumbass... maybe both are dumbasses.

Edited by L2RAPTOR
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, SkyLord said:

The guy saw that you have money and decided to take them in the dumbest way possible. I can't understand who would agree to send so much money without any guarantee?

Just don't trust anyone who is unknown here, I'm talking about fake profiles. It's clear to me that this is another fake profile of my friend from Argentina 🙂 

share the photo so i can confirm 🙂

6 hours ago, UnknownSoldier said:

Hello, could you provide screenshots of the payments or any conversations?

Ah man 😄 Both of you are trash developer as well. So mind your own business . You are a "developers" with negative IQ. So shut up and go trick your poor customers. You don't even know how to simply  change simple opcode: 0xF1 to make your server work properly with AAC. Your customers are coming and asking for help. So stop acting cool here:) You better learn C++ and how to work with Vanganth source 😄

One is selling his trash barely working Classic files for money and asking for more money for fixes. Another one is  kinda providing one of the best shit C4 Files.  Like i said. Mind your own filthy trash business )

5 hours ago, L2RAPTOR said:

WTF?!!! Who is paying thousands of dollars for HF files? Lineage 2 is a dying community.

Did you actually think you were going to get a return on this investment? This does not even include advertising, clans, streamers, anti bot, website, vps.. 

The ignorance and stupidity of the value of this deal and the money involved is fucking retarded.

In the end, one of you is the devil, the other is a dumbass... maybe both are dumbasses.

Here is another stupid guy which doesn't even know that even C4 can bring tons of money.  I really wonder what you eat daily? Any special species which make you that smart? So stop acting smart. In this current conversation the only dumbass is you. 

Edited by Baygus

12 hours ago, Baygus said:

you put my balance to negative $3K

proofs or didnt happen

chat logs for full disclosure let the people decide

11 minutes ago, Baygus said:

Ah man 😄 Both of you are trash developer as well. So mind your own business . You are a "developers" with negative IQ. So shut up and go trick your poor customers.

thats a toxic response reflects bad on you, dont be toxic like raptor

from my prespective so far you attack eachother and with the given facts, you saw easy money and he saw easy reason to scam you and since you both scammed eachother over that price amounts in the end it falls to what is what, who has files and work and who has no money, on the one hand you deleted your work, on the other hand you took out the money and spend them already, thats why you are -3k that means you got money and you deleted the work, that sounds far from truth?

Edited by Nightw0lf

59 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

proofs or didnt happen

chat logs for full disclosure let the people decide

thats a toxic response reflects bad on you, dont talk be toxic like raptor

from my prespective so far you attack eachother and with the given facts, you saw easy money and he saw easy reason to scam you and since you both scammed eachother over that price amounts in the end it falls to what is what, who has files and work and who has no money, on the one hand you deleted your work, on the other hand you took out the money and spend them already, thats why you are -3k that means you got money and you deleted the work, that sounds far from truth?

You don't know the exact situation. It's not happened exactly like that. Nobody thought about taking easy money what not. I did delete the work after i get Paypal refund issue. I am not stupid to delete job if everything is fine with payment. 

About being toxic: I don't care. This is how this people should be treated. Maybe you don't know about them more but I know for sure. So this is how they should be treated like. There is no other way. They don't deserve respect.

1 minute ago, Baygus said:

You don't know the exact situation. It's not happened exactly like that. Nobody thought about taking easy money what not. I did delete the work after i get Paypal refund issue. I am not stupid to delete job if everything is fine with payment. 

yes i dont nobody does, thats why i said full logs for disclosure, if you are indeed confirming that you deleted the files that means you have money and he has no work, in the END looks like you have scammed him while in your bank got $3.000+-

3 minutes ago, Baygus said:

About being toxic: I don't care. This is how this people should be treated. Maybe you don't know about them more but I know for sure. So this is how they should be treated like. There is no other way. They don't deserve respect.

lets agree to disagree, if you were doing this job professionaly i would find your statement wrong, dont forget we are the people not only him and we deserve to see some humanely conversation between 2 grown ups

I am not planning to post here any private dialogs. If he want to share it let it be. If he thinks that he can prove it so be it. 

Like I said you don't know anything can easily mention your thoughts in wrong way.  You are not even a moderator here. So let moderators do their job and do not interfere please.

You mention toxicity so beautifully but for some reason you are shutting them down for their actions. You can’t even imagine how stupid these people are and don’t understand anything about development. They just take someone else's work, change it slightly and push it on people. They push in and make money and people like you cover it.

You are asking to be grown? But you are not acting as grown person at all. 

Edited by Baygus

4 minutes ago, Baygus said:

I am not planning to post here any private dialogs. If he want to share it let it be. If he thinks that he can prove it so be it. 

Like I said you don't know anything can easily mention your thoughts in wrong way.  You are not even a moderator here. So let moderators do their job and do not interfere please.

You mention toxicity so beautifully but for some reason you are shutting them down for their actions. You can’t even imagine how stupid these people are and don’t understand anything about development. They just take someone else's work, change it slightly and push it on people. They push in and make money and people like you cover it.

You are asking to be grown? But you are not acting as grown person at all. 

see you are now assuming things about me and attacking me personally, my rank means i was a moderator and i would like to see this issue solved, i am also a developer that you also assumed wrong and i have been scammed many times, my work is also taken and sold for profit from others so please... do as both a favour and try to be decent with me, i am not somebody who will cover up anything, the truth is the truth if you are not afraid post it and stop attacking me or trying to undermine people including me..

try to face the truth and if you are on the good side you have nothing to be afraid of and you wouldnt need to attack people who joinned this public conversation/accusation.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

see you are now assuming things about me and attacking me personally, my rank means i was a moderator and i would like to see this issue solved, i am also a developer that you also assumed wrong and i have been scammed many times, my work is also taken and sold for profit from others so please... do as both a favour and try to be decent with me, i am not somebody who will cover up anything, the truth is the truth if you are not afraid post it and stop attacking me or trying to undermine people including me..

try to face the truth and if you are on the good side you have nothing to be afraid of and you wouldnt need to attack people who joinned this public conversation/accusation.

You were a moderator. You are not any more. So suck it. Sometimes truth is toxic.

There is no proof who is telling the truth and who is lying. If no one is going to provide proof delete this waste of time.

• Sad 1

Booom Hello , Raptor guy please fuck off  stop earn ++ for nothing. Second user name usroa or wtf just if u wanna invest buy Skylord or  Trance files theres guys was in bussiness a Loooong time 🙂 By Do Way I am Back M...kers 🙂 

baygus tried to scam me aswell and calls skylord a scammer pha.. skylord/uknown and so on are ok guys i dont know why u call them scammers, u buy from them and your work wont get deleted

i have chat logs from you trying to scam me, you are natzugen we know you so.. yeah