[HELP]L2 Editor crashes

Hello guys!

I'm following THIS guide in order to create some custom armor textures but I got 2 problems.

First whenever I press 'Use' after I load the custom textures the Editor crashes.

Spoiler

2.jpg.f7215476fb5680006c43a957dc984ada.jpg

And when I try to save my new utx even without pressins "Use" I get this error.

Spoiler

1.jpg.df06f030dd73fe9cd65470af0fd7baca.jpg

Any feedback on that?

Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, JustNick97 said:

Hello guys!

I'm following THIS guide in order to create some custom armor textures but I got 2 problems.

First whenever I press 'Use' after I load the custom textures the Editor crashes.

Hide contents

2.jpg.f7215476fb5680006c43a957dc984ada.jpg

And when I try to save my new utx even without pressins "Use" I get this error.

Hide contents

1.jpg.df06f030dd73fe9cd65470af0fd7baca.jpg

Any feedback on that?

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I think you have a problem because the filename you specified has one or more spaces in it. Unreal filenames cannot contain spaces.

14 minutes ago, NevesOma said:

Hello, I think you have a problem because the filename you specified has one or more spaces in it. Unreal filenames cannot contain spaces.

I have not used space in any of the files I loaded, even when I try to save the utx file I name it like this "CustomArmor" no space in the name, and even the textures I load at the editor are named like this "MFighter_m011_t89_b_ori" realy no space anywhere.. I can't figure it out..

*PS Even if I try to save a blank utx the editor gives me the same message about the space in the name even though there is no space in the name.. Any thoughts?

Edited by JustNick97
Tried something new

22 minutes ago, JustNick97 said:

I have not used space in any of the files I loaded, even when I try to save the utx file I name it like this "CustomArmor" no space in the name, and even the textures I load at the editor are named like this "MFighter_m011_t89_b_ori" realy no space anywhere.. I can't figure it out..

*PS Even if I try to save a blank utx the editor gives me the same message about the space in the name even though there is no space in the name.. Any thoughts?

And you don't have spaces in path of your editor too? Like C:\Editor unreal textures\System

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NevesOma said:

And you don't have spaces in path of your editor too? Like C:\Editor unreal textures\System

Ohhhhh I see.. I will try it out in a bit and I'll let you know, thank you for the fast responses!

That was it! You the MAN!

Worked great, you can close this! 

Thank you NevesOma!