L2Editor + MXC EncDec [Light and clean]

A modified version of Unreal Editor made by @lord0fdest, for some weird reason most people dont know it.
I removed useless stuff from it, made it lighter and added correct paths so it reads the proper files from the client. Make sure to add it to your client's root folder.

What can be done with this tool:
Open L2 files with standard encryption.
Edit Textures/staticmeshes/skeletal meshes (non-animated), etc.
Most things work fine on client 388, though it can't read some .ukx files (especially .ukx files with VertexMeshes in them.)

Also, it comes with Split9 support.

I'm only reuploading this because a lot of people requested my version of the editor.

Download

Again, credits go to @lord0fdest

If you're facing errors related to MSVCR120.DLL, you need to install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 on your computer. If it is installed, you need to copy C:/Windows/SysWOW64/MSVCR120.DLL and paste it on L2Editor's root folder.

For general information about Unreal Editor you can go to this website:
https://docs.unrealengine.com/udk/Two/SiteMap.html

Edited by 911reg
Updated, fixed RGBA8RawData, added TC_Stretch & TC_Mirror.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 4:13 AM, elmdd said:

did you use vs2013 to create this version?

vs 2015 community, tho i didn't make any changes whatsoever, just changed a few things here and there for my own use, so this is exactly the same as the one lord0fdest shared, but without unnecessary files/a few changed textures, etc

• 3 months later...

UPDATE: added TC_Stretch clamp mode 

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD TC_MIRROR
Working properly now, re-download it!

Download link updated

image.png?ex=6570d75c&is=655e625c&hm=db6

Edited by 911reg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/27/2023 at 5:21 PM, L2RAPTOR said:

@Warcelo oh so you actually do exist??!! You create a good interface and ignore someone willing to pay you to edit.. WTF?

Hi friend, I'm sorry if I haven't responded to you via email, I receive many emails a day about interface, and due to my work, I'm not able to respond to everyone and take on new projects, I'm trying find the best way to be able to respond to staff and find out what projects I can take on to do, because as I have a great lack of time, in question due to my work and social life, it is very complicated, especially due to the fact that creating Interfaces are not an income or work objective, so I don't have that much of a focus at the moment. Once again, I'm sorry if I didn't answer something.

Grettings 911reg!
Thank you for your work!
Wanted to ask if you maybe know why I getting Error 
"'Core' is not DLL package; can't find export 'intUObjectexeclsSoaking'"
What am I doing wrong? Will be very grateful for any answer! 
spacer.png

1 hour ago, Image.nik said:

Grettings 911reg!
Thank you for your work!
Wanted to ask if you maybe know why I getting Error 
"'Core' is not DLL package; can't find export 'intUObjectexeclsSoaking'"
What am I doing wrong? Will be very grateful for any answer! 
spacer.png

Hey there. When do you get this error? When launching UnrealED.exe? or are you trying to use ucc.exe to compile something?

10 hours ago, WilliamFS said:

Thanks for the share, looks much better now!

it would be possible do the same with the UT2004?

If you mean the RGBA8 fixes, + Split9/stretch/mirror changes then yes, it's easily doable. Though I don't think anyone should use that for interface textures; probably only the RGBA8 fixes would be necessary since it's used to port NPCs. I'll think about it 😛

• Like 1

On 2/7/2024 at 9:14 AM, Warcelo said:

Hi friend, I'm sorry if I haven't responded to you via email, I receive many emails a day about interface, and due to my work, I'm not able to respond to everyone and take on new projects, I'm trying find the best way to be able to respond to staff and find out what projects I can take on to do, because as I have a great lack of time, in question due to my work and social life, it is very complicated, especially due to the fact that creating Interfaces are not an income or work objective, so I don't have that much of a focus at the moment. Once again, I'm sorry if I didn't answer something.

@Warcelo Thank you for your response. I am very grateful to hear from you. I will contact you via mail here.

I understand your time is limited. Respond when you can. Thank you.

Edited by L2RAPTOR