[REQUEST] h5 free pack

2 hours ago, finalpanais said:

hello guys 🙂 i try some h5 packs like mobius l2java and i was not impressed. can u suggest the best free?

You are not going to find anything "impressive" for free. Anything free will not have a source code and need mods. Better to buy a good pack with source. You will still need mods.. but in the end it will be cheaper, edited to your preferences, and completely yours.

Edited by xZEUSx

3 hours ago, finalpanais said:

hello guys 🙂 i try some h5 packs like mobius l2java and i was not impressed. can u suggest the best free?

mobius can be better than mobius , I use it everywhere in my tests , an excellent java developer and I love his work )

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

mobius can be better than mobius , I use it everywhere in my tests , an excellent java developer and I love his work )

in the end,  it only matters if the files perform as the Admin wants.

8 hours ago, finalpanais said:

What do you mean exactly by 'not impressed'? At least mention what you're looking for specifically...

12 minutes ago, 911reg said:

What do you mean exactly by 'not impressed'? At least mention what you're looking for specifically.

Well Mobius had some custom that I like but alt+b do nothing for teleport buffer etc. I see alot randrom drops (is not prob is easy fixable) I don't rly know how to say the things that I have on my head. Acis was the best but is c6 even tho almost everything is correct it seems like old school pack no custom etc and idk it has a quality . I just need smth that almost all work and need stupid work like balance drops quest skills npc working blabla

4 minutes ago, finalpanais said:

Well Mobius had some custom that I like but alt+b do nothing for teleport buffer etc. I see alot randrom drops (is not prob is easy fixable) I don't rly know how to say the things that I have on my head. Acis was the best but is c6 even tho almost everything is correct it seems like old school pack no custom etc and idk it has a quality . I just need smth that almost all work and need stupid work like balance drops quest skills npc working blabla

i mean.... you won't find customs in projects that are strictly trying to emulate the retail lineage 2 experience...
Plus the things you've mentioned aren't hard to implement by yourself. If you wanna get some preassembled pack with custom stuff, you can go here

i doubt you'll ever find anything like that with a decent quality, you'll have to put actual effort if you want something nearly playable.