Skill icon over head of all pt members of some skills

jewarf

Hello guys. I have searched in this entire forum but i didnt manage to find a tutorial so i wanna you guys if anyone knows how can i edit and add alert icon to the entire pt. I managed to add the skill alert icon over head but i would like to set the icon of some buffs like Flame Icon, Spirit of Shilen and Shield of Faith (party buffs) to show the icon to every party member because right now is showing only the user of skill.

Its for H5.

Thanks!

On 3/14/2023 at 1:45 AM, jewarf said:

Hello guys. I have searched in this entire forum but i didnt manage to find a tutorial so i wanna you guys if anyone knows how can i edit and add alert icon to the entire pt. I managed to add the skill alert icon over head but i would like to set the icon of some buffs like Flame Icon, Spirit of Shilen and Shield of Faith (party buffs) to show the icon to every party member because right now is showing only the user of skill.

Its for H5.

Thanks!

It can be done as long as you know how to decompile and recompile LineageSkillEffects.u.
SGER@fjs made a nice tutorial about how to do that, plus shared a compiler with scripts, in case you wanna try. You just need to go to your skillname > look for the name of the skill, and get the id > look for the ID in skillgrp.dat and check what skill effect it uses under the "ani_id" field, and then simply edit the script of said skill, then recompile the .u file. Also, you'll need to create a new Emitter to display the icon over the head of the caster, if you look at the scripts shared on that topic you can get many references

1 hour ago, 911reg said:

It can be done as long as you know how to decompile and recompile LineageSkillEffects.u.
SGER@fjs made a nice tutorial about how to do that, plus shared a compiler with scripts, in case you wanna try. You just need to go to your skillname > look for the name of the skill, and get the id > look for the ID in skillgrp.dat and check what skill effect it uses under the "ani_id" field, and then simply edit the script of said skill, then recompile the .u file. Also, you'll need to create a new Emitter to display the icon over the head of the caster, if you look at the scripts shared on that topic you can get many references

Thank you mate.

I actually never tried to do it but i'll try by following every step from this video and what have said.

On 3/16/2023 at 12:55 AM, jewarf said:

Thank you mate.

I actually never tried to do it but i'll try by following every step from this video and what have said.

Hello, did you manage to move a little in this direction?