"casting has Ben stopped"

SevenSins

Question

Hello everyone, happy new year,  as the title say I'm facing a problem with "casting has been stopped". So the problem seems to happen only when you keep pressed the skill button and target other mobs, I'm using advext the last server files.. Also I raport this problem to them for 1month almost and no answer.. I've tried to increase the flood package but is not working.. I will leave you a screen shot with the problemimage-6.png.d1169b1956aa9be0aaf3b37d2385733f.png

Edited by Vision

8 answers to this question

11 hours ago, SevenSins said:

Hola a todos, feliz año nuevo, como dice el título, tengo un problema con "se ha detenido el envío". Entonces, el problema parece ocurrir solo cuando mantienes presionado el botón de habilidad y apuntas a otros mobs, estoy usando advext los últimos archivos del servidor. También les informé este problema durante casi 1 mes y no respondí. aumente el paquete de inundación pero no funciona ... les dejaré una captura de pantalla con el problemaimagen-6.png.d1169b1956aa9be0aaf3b37d2385733f.png

Hello, since it is AdvExt, it is almost impossible to give you a solution since you should not have access to the source.
Here is another proof that the support is lousy...

@Xeonc i saw your comments in trevorj when @SkyLord roasted u about files.. well seems skylord was right? There are many stuff  not performing correct.. either give equal support to every customer or just stop selling.  Stop giving attention only to big servers.. 

On 12/31/2022 at 11:56 AM, SevenSins said:

Hello everyone, happy new year,  as the title say I'm facing a problem with "casting has been stopped". So the problem seems to happen only when you keep pressed the skill button and target other mobs, I'm using advext the last server files.. Also I raport this problem to them for 1month almost and no answer.. I've tried to increase the flood package but is not working.. I will leave you a screen shot with the problemimage-6.png.d1169b1956aa9be0aaf3b37d2385733f.png

no support from AdvExt? @Xeonc 

• Haha 1

On 1/1/2023 at 11:10 PM, SkyLord said:

no support from AdvExt? @Xeonc 

I'm still w8ing 

I think this issue is generated from skills formulas or has somthing to do with skills becouse I don't face this problem when I use the normal attack with bow for example..

On 12/31/2022 at 10:06 PM, UnknownSoldier said:

Hello, since it is AdvExt, it is almost impossible to give you a solution since you should not have access to the source.
Here is another proof that the support is lousy...

Maybe an hint, or an ideea what this could provoke the problem

Update: they have same problem with their own test servers I made them a video with this problem and how to reproduce it and they tell me thy have not this problem and if they can't reproduce it they can't fix so in meenwhile my server gets fucked up.. 

So by any means advext ender is not ready! for low rate servers! Avoid that! If there is a nasty bugg like the one im raporting it they won't fix and they will say it's your foult becouse your a nab admin and so on 

Edited by SevenSins

spacer.pngHello guys so here is other updates about my case with advext64  after I give them infos, videos and explaine them 30 times how this affecting the game and my server I got this answer from the advext support guy

I want to mention I payed them to set up my server and still  they mostly say it's my foult... Also what ever I modified on my server was only from configs and only multisell witch can't generate this type of problem.