Interlude PTS Sources

Hello the files are these

Don't buy them now they are free from me.
I bought them but he didn't want to fix the issues so I'm sharing them.
The source code has some problems fix them and you will have something.

This is the hidden content, please

I had forgotten to upload the html etc.

https://mega.nz/#P!AgGBjzNYEIF1xlY-Vox-DvNmop5t1B75jxnPHD0MmGeQoS2I6P1QAVF54EBlSMcF2bhRZFXRQny4Zh9XYEXg7BTcLM-2pIp-uAlJxBGxpp3Uv91cbSBJQtO_4ZiUqc9hCc-23k74GHU

Password:

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Vision
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• MetaMan changed the title to Interlude PTS Sources

I don't understand why these days, people keep buying crap promised projects that is 100% a failed project without support.

Lineage has changed, it's jsut for fun now(ages 25+) with 10-12% community players arround the world comparatively 2017, don't waiting for money success...

Maxcheaters at 2022 has full of free codes that allows you to import them in a clean project, and that makes you sure to know what you have inside.

If you want interlude, you can start with acis.. Those guys keep working from (2011 if i'm not wrong), cheap, clean and for more stable than everything in Marketplace here.

Don't tell me about "dude, I bought L2off and shits".. No matters the plaform now. If you think if you open with l2off you'll have more success, then stop wasting your time, because that logic always was wrong. 

Trust me, players nowdays don't care if your server has events/vote system or whatever crap we played before 7 years.. 

Just talking about Interlude. Never cared about other clients.

27 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

I don't understand why these days, people keep buying crap promised projects that is 100% a failed project without support.

Lineage has changed, it's jsut for fun now(ages 25+) with 10-12% community players arround the world comparatively 2017, don't waiting for money success...

Maxcheaters at 2022 has full of free codes that allows you to import them in a clean project, and that makes you sure to know what you have inside.

If you want interlude, you can start with acis.. Those guys keep working from (2011 if i'm not wrong), cheap, clean and for more stable than everything in Marketplace here.

Don't tell me about "dude, I bought L2off and shits".. No matters the plaform now. If you think if you open with l2off you'll have more success, then stop wasting your time, because that logic always was wrong. 

Trust me, players nowdays don't care if your server has events/vote system or whatever crap we played before 7 years.. 

Just talking about Interlude. Never cared about other clients.

L2OFF > L2J it was Tryskell world's I not remember what topic it was coz, Acis is VERY good project  one of the best in l2j and one of my favorites. But OLD GOOD PRO  players will choose L2OFF anyway. This L2OFF things brings lots of good memories, you can call it marketing or other crap but IT WORKS. Don't get me wrong but L2OFF bait is better.

• Upvote 1

I think in every way l2off is better, even the stones know that.
I don't want to expand further because this discussion is pointless.

5 hours ago, Akar0 said:

So, which pack is this? it can works with classic client or just the old IL client?

must be modified to work with the Classic Client. this is only for IL

Edited by MetaMan
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, MetaMan said:

I think in every way l2off is better, even the stones know that.
I don't want to expand further because this discussion is pointless.

People think that L2off provides you "less bugs" or better " balance". But no... Sure L2off by itself sounds stable and less bugged, but if someone thoose l2off because they think that there aren't any bugs or better balance, then, they don't know anything about l2j or l2off.

If you don't have the knowledge to work with java and you want just to be an admin in your server, then your logic is that "i will use l2off, because i will never work on bugs or balance".. Nah... not true..

If that logic moves your head to choose l2off, then yes.. l2off is a better dream..

All it's about knowledge, not platform. Work with what you have the knowledge to work, but never say "l2off it's better because have no bugs and better balance" because that's a lie.. Always was a lie.. For very low servers yes... Choose it.. It will provides you better administraton and easier configuration. But there will be bugs, always in any platform you have to deal with bugs.. 

The balance it's a way that never comes from the plaform, but from your administraton.. There was a reason that dance/songs/etc retail time was 1 minute. But if you increase the time of those buffs, you should decrease something else...

Never try to balance your server from any "balanced system code".. If you ever see projects or servers with this line "balance modification system" go away... Zero knowledge about balance... The balance comes from skills(all skills included, power skills, buffs skills, ressists skills, all).

That's my opinion from all those years...

Friendly...

• Like 2

This MetaMan aka ProMovies has violated the rules of our deal way before i cut his support. For 6 months he had fully support even with account panel/dedicated box setup/server setup and various other information which he needed. I was clear before i sell the sources on him, that he is not allowed to share the sources with anyone, if he wanted to buy them then better was NOT to buy them.

He acted so much toxic when i told him that deal was off and started to threating me that if i wont help him he would share my sources.

The actual problem started from the day he shared the sources with 3rd party developer. I was clear from the beggining about this situation.

I attach some screens from our personal conversation.

https://prnt.sc/JyqORDRKKT_W
https://prnt.sc/k5e9wqPQ0-xZ
https://prnt.sc/w3VJem-PC_fO

I am asking for some moderator to ban this guy cause he is TOO much toxic for l2 community.

Beware with who you sleeping with guyz.

-----------------------

31 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

People think that L2off provides you "less bugs" or better " balance". But no... Sure L2off by itself sounds stable and less bugged, but if someone thoose l2off because they think that there aren't any bugs or better balance, then, they don't know anything about l2j or l2off.

If you don't have the knowledge to work with java and you want just to be an admin in your server, then your logic is that "i will use l2off, because i will never work on bugs or balance".. Nah... not true..

If that logic moves your head to choose l2off, then yes.. l2off is a better dream..

All it's about knowledge, not platform. Work with what you have the knowledge to work, but never say "l2off it's better because have no bugs and better balance" because that's a lie.. Always was a lie.. For very low servers yes... Choose it.. It will provides you better administraton and easier configuration. But there will be bugs, always in any platform you have to deal with bugs.. 

The balance it's a way that never comes from the plaform, but from your administraton.. There was a reason that dance/songs/etc retail time was 1 minute. But if you increase the time of those buffs, you should decrease something else...

Never try to balance your server from any "balanced system code".. If you ever see projects or servers with this line "balance modification system" go away... Zero knowledge about balance... The balance comes from skills(all skills included, power skills, buffs skills, ressists skills, all).

That's my opinion from all those years...

Friendly...

You are wrong mate, your perspective is totally wrong. L2J is only for midrate+ servers, customizations and etc... you cannot have a decent low rate server, except this guy made l2etina i think furthermore i have not seen any other decent l2 low rate project with java files. Java have been improved over years that's true but still they lack parts of retail like experience. That's why big projects keep using l2off for low rate servers.

Back in the days with massive population servers l2j was totally crap cause of their performance issue, that that was big problem back in the days. Now at 2k22 they have been improved a lot on this part but still they have issues.

About the balance shit, just leave it. I have open in my life 40+ servers with at least 20 successful projects. For real till they day i was quit every f*cking player (who losing on pvps) bitching around about balance. L2 is a not F*CKING balanced game. Everything depending on your equipment. Players who have more equipment are more powerfull. This is the game design you cannot change that. Also, some classes are better from others for a reason. Daggers/Archers > Mages for example. This is the script of the game, its an MMORG.

----------------------------------------------

Finally, all these months which i sold my source a lot of good devs who pmed me and hadn't the money to buy it. I hope to make something good out of it.

I put on that my effort and my time.

I hope that someone who knows what to do to use it with care.

Peace 😉

Edited by TravorJ
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, TravorJ said:

You are wrong mate, your perspective is totally wrong. L2J is only for midrate+ servers, customizations and etc... you cannot have a decent low rate server, except this guy made l2etina i think furthermore i have not seen any other decent l2 low rate project with java files.

Maybe you didn't read everything that I wrote.. I wrote "yes for low rates" not the opposite..

Also, the truth is that.. Accepted or not.. Requires knowledge, no matter the platform..

37 minutes ago, TravorJ said:

About the balance shit, just leave it. I have open in my life 40+ servers with at least 20 successful projects.

Can't leave it.. I know exactly what balance means.. Read me again(you didn't understand any of my words) when your nervous calm down, from the guy that share your sources..

About this, no matters what deal you guys made, maxcheaters has no responsibility for any shared shit.. I don't think he's must be banned since he didn't scam/stole or even break maxcheaters rules.

Be careful with your costumers, and secure your files to avoid guys like this one..

I hope this topic be deleted, because it's wrong to share the work of someone else.. But rules are rules.. 

Edited by 'Baggos'

16 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Maybe you didn't read everything that I wrote.. I wrote "yes for low rates" not the opposite..

Also, the truth is that.. Accepted or not.. Requires knowledge, no matter the platform..

Can't leave it.. I know exactly what balance means.. Read me again(you didn't understand any of my words) when your nervous calm down, from the guy that share your sources..

About this, no matters what deal you guys made, maxcheaters has no responsibility for any shared shit.. I don't think he's must be banned since he didn't scam/stole or even break maxcheaters rules.

Be careful with your costumers, and secure your files to avoid guys like this one..

I hope this topic be deleted, because it's wrong to share the work of someone else.. But rules are rules.. 

Anyway, i don't care to change your brain or something. Agree to disagree, i have make the same discussion over and over these years. Same result.... 

• 2 weeks later...