[UPTADE][Share] L2 EMU All Server Pack + L2JMatrix Pack + Geodatas & Pathnodes!

i still dont know how to disable this warning i delete this folder info but still after a little time

i got again this textbox "attention" this is free softwear see in your Gnu / gpl file

i still dont know how to disable this warning i delete this folder info but still after a little time

i got again this textbox "attention" this is free softwear see in your Gnu / gpl file

Look at gameserver/data/HTML/admin/info search the HTML inside .. i think is the lisence.html delete it or put your info ...!!

That's a Perfect share Cobra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep sharing br0

Edit:Your tittle is wrong edit it plz [updated] and no [uptade]

very nice and useful share. i mean i just searched and found. i downloaded interlude geodata and pathnodes i put them in my server but still ican shoot from walls and monsters walk in walls. can you tell me what to do ?

81lvl skills??????????????

Dont Spam.

##############################

Nice Share, But try to keep this topic more Updated ! thanks. (the L2Emu is at 1235 now!)

L2EMU Last Revesion: 1113

i have problem and i dont know how to fix it  so ....

when i log on and kill a monster and get hes drop or just buy something from GM shop its not  show in my invertar also after 5 second i lose my Icons on shorcut bar i mean i lose all what i get in 5 seconds.

if you have any idea what is the problem pls help me.

so when i give sell options i see all my stuff this mean i dont see only in my invertor and Shortcut bar !!!

sorry i understand where is my mistake !!!

there is one problem with l2emu 1113. when you update from the real server you can't login to your server. also no l2 fileedit will work with it, can someone plz gave me a link that will work with this pack??

• 1 month later...