interlude [L2J] L2 RAM - Classic Interlude

kage

1815371240_networkbanner.gif.7dc45be0c23c74771c12186cbd6cbecf.gif

We are a brand new lineage 2 private server based on official gameplay and formulas. 
Remastered Classic Client with INTERLUDE Content ! 

Lineage 2 RAM - SUMMER PVP (l2ram.com)

BETA IS ON

GRAND OPENING - 30 SEPTEMBER 20:00

GAMEPLAY INFORMATION

Maximum PVP

🎉New Character start level 75
🎊New Character start with B Gear +6

To get maximum power from Zariche/Akamanah

you need to make 10 kills 100 kills 1 kill = 1 level (10 lv. maximum)

🔹Rates 
- EXP x200
- Adena drop x20 

- Other x1
🔸Enchant Rates

+6 Safe Enchant
+10 Max Enchant Weapon - 50%
+8 Max Enchant Armor/Jewels - 50%
+6 Max Enchant Olympiad 
🔹Buff slots – 28 +4 Divine Inspiration 
🔸Community Board
🔹Clan Reputation Reward per KILL - 50 points
🔸Daily Rewards
- Daily/Weekly Hunting Missions
- Daily Attendance Once in 24h

✅We appreciate your time and effort 

❌NO DUAL BOX ❌NO PREMIUM accounts ❌NO VOTE buffs ❌No Custom

Edited by scantraxx7777

• 2 weeks later...
  • kage changed the title to [L2J] L2 RAM - Classic Interlude
5 minutes ago, BigGreen said:

Great features ! Finally a server worth playing this autumn. 🙂 Just lovly!

Thanks for your positive feedback ! 

We hope more people will try it. 

Server will not be wiped unstill the last ONE player .

No dual-box limitation is pointless for a high rate server. The point of no dual-box is for all classes to playable (for low rates) or for slower progression (mid-rate). Also to block solo rift. These do not apply in a high rate server and the only outcome of limiting boxes would be less players online.

Moreover, what is the point of no vote reward or no premium account when you sell augment skills for 5 euro? Or even noblesse status. Buying augments is the most pay2win you can have in a pvp server, that's basically the endgame along with enchants.

Looks like it will be a short-lived project, which is unfortunate because the fact that you use Classic client shows that you spent time working on the server. The website is decent too. Consider lowering rates to less than x100, high rate pvp servers are basically dead in 2022.

GL.

1 minute ago, An4rchy said:

No dual-box limitation is pointless for a high rate server. The point of no dual-box is for all classes to playable (for low rates) or for slower progression (mid-rate). Also to block solo rift. These do not apply in a high rate server and the only outcome of limiting boxes would be less players online.

Moreover, what is the point of no vote reward or no premium account when you sell augment skills for 5 euro? Or even noblesse status. Buying augments is the most pay2win you can have in a pvp server, that's basically the endgame along with enchants.

Looks like it will be a short-lived project, which is unfortunate because the fact that you use Classic client shows that you spent time working on the server. The website is decent too. Consider lowering rates to less than x100, high rate pvp servers are basically dead in 2022.

GL.

1. We don't want fake players/online, why would you need box for pvp server ? Its just useless

Our goal is people to enjoy the relax gameplay, stats why new player start lv 75.

2. It is better to have premium + augments ? 🙂 We don't want to force people to vote (as player we know its annoying)  Anyway augments are easy to obtain, also noblesse. You know to keep the server up we need some type of donate system.

3. I cant name even 1 long-lived project (except those one with the merge). Actually the rates doesnt matter much, considering that player start lv. 75. 

This is our first project, in the future we are planning to open a mid rate. One thing i know for sure - Our server is better than 95% of the servers 2022. Im player from more than 12-13 years. 

Thanks for your feedback !

11 minutes ago, scantraxx7777 said:

1. We don't want fake players/online, why would you need box for pvp server ? Its just useless

Our goal is people to enjoy the relax gameplay, stats why new player start lv 75.

2. It is better to have premium + augments ? 🙂 We don't want to force people to vote (as player we know its annoying)  Anyway augments are easy to obtain, also noblesse. You know to keep the server up we need some type of donate system.

3. I cant name even 1 long-lived project (except those one with the merge). Actually the rates doesnt matter much, considering that player start lv. 75. 

This is our first project, in the future we are planning to open a mid rate. One thing i know for sure - Our server is better than 95% of the servers 2022. Im player from more than 12-13 years. 

Thanks for your feedback !

1. I'm not talking about fake players. Some players like to keep 2 characters open for several reasons and blocking this in a pvp server is pointless as it wouldn't harm the economy/progression in any way. It would just make the server look more populated, which is good.

2. Premium with some drop benefits and perhaps a global chat is far less pay2win than augments. Premium + cosmetics is enough income to keep the server up + also make money.

3. Those with the merge as you say are not few and there's many servers that are long-lived. Rates do matter as lineage 2 is a game based on grinding and leveling, take that away all that's left is 1/4 of the gameplay which will result in players being bored more easily. Like for example you claim Hot Springs to be a pvp zone. Why would anyone want to go to Hot Springs in a pvp server where you can buy tts and 3rd class from gmshop? Pvp is a result of competition in farming zones for spots and cannot be forced.

Nevertheless, I didn't mean to defame your project, I appreciate admins who at least keep up with the latest possibilities and attempt to offer a new experience to the players, I wish you good luck.

Edited by An4rchy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

1. I'm not talking about fake players. Some players like to keep 2 characters open for several reasons and blocking this in a pvp server is pointless as it wouldn't harm the economy/progression in any way. It would just make the server look more populated, which is good.

2. Premium with some drop benefits and perhaps a global chat is far less pay2win than augments. Premium + cosmetics is enough income to keep the server up + also make money.

3. Those with the merge as you say are not few and there's many servers that are long-lived. Rates do matter as lineage 2 is a game based on grinding and leveling, take that away all that's left is 1/4 of the gameplay which will result in players being bored more easily. Like for example you claim Hot Springs to be a pvp zone. Why would anyone want to go to Hot Springs in a pvp server where you can buy tts and 3rd class from gmshop?

Nevertheless, I didn't mean to defame your project, I appreciate admins who at least keep up with the latest possibilities and attempt to offer a new experience to the players, I wish you good luck.

Augments are pay to win in server that make the chance 1% to top augments (We are ready to remove that donate option if we see that this disbalances the game. Premium is abusive i never liked it. Hot springs is pvp zone because its like that on low rate, its just traditional. We want our server to remind the official mechanics, but with the difference that you instantly start ENDGAME.

You know pvp server that have pvp zone Gludio (for me this isnt retail zone for lv. 80) 

I am really happy to see suggestions and feedback, thanks again.