[ Helix#5405 / @HellExile ] Massive Scammer!

ShadowNetwork

Hello Everyone in the Lineage 2 Community.

Helix#5405 and the entire @HellExile server launch is a complete scam.

Helix has been pretending to open a server for the last 9/10 months and actively scamming anyone that joins the team. After speaking with other members of the "HellExile" team -- its becoming more and more clear Helix does nothing but take money and disappear.

I was contacted by Helix to work for him as an Administrator on his server, he very quickly asked for $700 USD in payment; which he said "Would be enough to open the sever". Ignoring all red flags, I decided to take a chance and send the money through.. A few days go past with no contact from Helix -- when suddenly I got a message from Helix saying the original $700USD wasnt enough and would now need an addition $700. 

He's also actively telling people "Celestine and NevesOma work are on the @HellExile team." and using their reputation within the L2 Community to lure unsuspecting victims. Dont be fooled! Celestine and NevesOma ARE NOT apart of the @HellExile team.

unknown.png

Edited by Liamster2010
Spelling Fixes
  • Haha 1

• ShadowNetwork changed the title to [ Helix#5405 / @HellExile ] Massive Scammer!

Same happened to me lol. But I wasn't stupid enough to accept him in my team. He came to me for a partnership and he claim that he works with Celestine, and he makes a lot of money, he showed me a fake paypal balance of fixed 5000 euro, in a screenshot ofc 😆. I told him I don't need him. He also try to scam one of my clients the same way as he scammed you, he claim he is owner of L2 Scryde.

Banned also it's so funny all his PMs on his forum account made me go cringe
@Liamster2010 thanks for reporting him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Playinnova said:

U got ur money back?

Contacted my bank directly and got the money back that way, even if it ends up with both of PayPal accounts getting banned (Helix and I) its worth it..

• Like 1

Just now, Liamster2010 said:

Contacted my bank directly and got the money back that way, even if it ends up with both of PayPal accounts getting banned (Helix and I) its worth it..

Paypal is a total troll in such situations 

9 minutes ago, Liamster2010 said:

need to ask u smth contact me in discord

he offered me to make models and effects for his project, but it seemed strange

to me and of course I refused )

let him look for burdocks who will work for him for free in 2022))

This same guy contacted me some months ago, "trying" to buy one web design from me, after asking alot of nonsense questions (nothing related of what I sell/offer) somehow he had the conclusion that I wasn't "experienced" enough xd