New server best advertising opportunity?

I think its best facebook/instagram retarget? or we have some rly good site top? where we can put put money on banners? what populating right now? banners or facebook/instagram advertising?

Thx for info and more informations!

traffic from topsites has been decreased dramatically, even if any new server owner adds their servers into them, the clicks per server doesn't exceed the limit of 30 clicks per day(as of the votes, don't count them as real votes, many servers paid topsites to give them more votes to have more population and traffic at the same time...) so yeah, i would also recommend you to add your server into lineage 2 server groups through facebook or Instagram.!!!!!

Edited by Vince*

Search for all l2 groups in FB and discord. Pay for some Facebook and Google adds(don't spend big amounts ...no point). Then you are on you own... Make a nice discord server , populate it and keep it alive. GL

Most popular chronicles right now are essence, biggest servers like Innadril , Valhalla etc has biggest population right now with over 10k+ players wich is unbelivel for 2022 but its true
https://clips.twitch.tv/DelightfulScaryMallardBCWarrior-1kDmT0yYyUGocumj

they do adversiting on  https://l2.wiki/  wich is a wiki wich all essence players using

image.png.a03241b53b11720a21ddf0b6273f4abd.png

unknown.png

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, darta said:

how can people like essence? it s really a dumb down version of l2...

daily 4x epics pvp, no need farm with hands, can play it though mobile at work... its game for old ppl when u cant sit at home near pc 24/7 

1 hour ago, darta said:

how can people like essence? it s really a dumb down version of l2...

thats what i thought at first but until you start playing it and really understand it you start to realize that essence is the pinnacle of l2 and superior to every other chronicle in almost every way possible.... the amount of new zones, items, interesting mechanics and instances are definitely not 'dumbed down' and if you compare this to like a interlude its like saying a shopping cart at the market is the same as a modern car

Honestly when i was trying Essence, Classic etc. the more i played the more i missed the freedom C4 or Interlude gave the player. Essence for example plays like a single player game, you just talk to an npc that gives you a fetch quest and then rewards you with several levels, gear and support items like pots and shots. You rarely engage with the economic and social systems since everything is "gifted" to you. 

If i wanted to sound like smartass i would say Essence is more instant gratification based while HF and older are more delayed gratification based.

The new versions of the game are tailored to people that want to have a solo and guided experience (hand holding), which in my opinion is completely antithetical to what Lineage 2 started as. 

I dont hate it but its not as fun.

Edited by ZaNteR