Lucera3 share

5 hours ago, ucraft said:

i dont like that

TRUST ME in Long run ACIS will be better, Lucera is kind close circle cult, I dunno why da fak reborn stab in back to @Tryskell and now they pays the price coz is total shit srv with this fucked up 1 window per IP and class balance and other many shit 😄 GZ with Lucera Reborn 😄 Nabs gz with u lame utopia 😄 ..............

25 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

Edited by MrTitanas

On 7/24/2022 at 3:15 AM, MrTitanas said:

TRUST ME in Long run ACIS will be better, Lucera is kind close circle cult, I dunno why da fak reborn stab in back to @Tryskell and now they pays the price coz is total shit srv with this fucked up 1 window per IP and class balance and other many shit 😄 GZ with Lucera Reborn 😄 Nabs gz with u lame utopia 😄 ..............

Reborn started on x1. This means that you need to have every detail working retail like, no missing scripts, skills/formulas values need to be as close to retail as possible etc. aCis is not yet there and won't be for a while. Not saying lucera is perfect, but they got no missing features and it's easier to work on for a x1, as it is more complete and closer to retail.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge supporter of aCis. I even chose aCis to work with classic client out of all available options out there (even some would be better for this job). It's just that Tryskell takes his time and perfects each thing he works on, rather than provide a semi-broken or non-retail end product.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, An4rchy said:

Reborn started on x1. This means that you need to have every detail working retail like, no missing scripts, skills/formulas values need to be as close to retail as possible etc. aCis is not yet there and won't be for a while. Not saying lucera is perfect, but they got no missing features and it's easier to work on for a x1, as it is more complete and closer to retail.

Don't get me wrong, buddy I am huge supporter of aCis. I even chose aCis to work with classic client out of all available options out there (even some would be better for this job). It's just that Tryskell takes his time and perfects each thing he works on, rather than provide a semi-broken or non-retail end product.

I know what you are mean buddy, but reborn start with aCis and after they cut this project off without explaining, I kind feel sorry for Tryskell plus Reborn have issue with summoners before. It all became on  aCis and I liked game play but... Daft thing was that they not allow chat until you 20+ with 1st prof... WTF man you play in x1 without chat or other shit  rly? And choose x1 retail for server on l2j is daft asf in my oppinion java is java. Don't get me wrong I love java and c++ (which always gave mine head pain even in  university special), but reborn fucked many things up too. p.s. Sorry if I made mistakes of meaning and shit like that which @Kara will spot it and will nail me but I hope you understood what I mean... By do way anybody notice that we are living in lame server everything collapsing like they like promote new quest or shit like that ? 🙂

Edited by MrTitanas

On 8/7/2022 at 7:38 AM, MrTitanas said:

Daft thing was that they not allow chat until you 20+ with 1st prof... WTF man you play in x1 without chat or other shit  rly?

They had to disable chat for low levels to avoid adena-rmt traders. It's not easy to go 20 level on x1 so they wouldn't bother at all and the few who would do it could easily be spotted because they are few. I understand your point of view on the matter, but l2 is not what it used to be back in the day and people seek every single opportunity to make money off this game, so extreme measures such as this 20 lvl chat block had to be taken and I'm pretty sure people are ok with this. It's not like you will be looking for a party under 20 level and even if you do, discord is always an option.

On 8/7/2022 at 7:38 AM, MrTitanas said:

And choose x1 retail for server on l2j is daft asf in my oppinion java is java

Java is a programming language that will do exactly like you tell it to, like all other programming languages. The fact that this opinion 'java is java' is common in L2 scene is really dumb if you ask me. It's not the language who's at fault, it's the programmer. If l2j created the server in c++ the results would be the same as l2j, it's not like the language offers better gameplay by itself.

What you meant to say is why not choose l2off for x1 and I agree with you on this one, but if they had all the gameplay planned from the beginning (meaning content update and/or classic client support) I can understand why they went for l2j based pack because the work required is much less and also less money to do it.

-

I would have stayed with aCis if I was reborn owner tbh, even if it took 6 more months to add missing content or fix non-retail data.

Edited by An4rchy