[ACIS] An exception thrown after bypass Schemes on Buffer

Victory

Question

Hello guys I'm kindly asking for your help to discover what's happening with the integrated Tryskell Crappy buffer out of curiosity I've spent whole day looking for the problem by myself with the hope that I wouldn't bother you. Unfortunately here I am.

The problem is that:
1. Out of all options only Heal, Drop buff effects and Schemes list (which is empty ofc.) options are working

2. On one of the buttons "Scheme options (Edit my schemes)" this error is occurring 

Failed reading [C] RequestBypassToServer for [Character: MyNickname - Account: MyAccount - IP: MyIP].
java.util.NoSuchElementException
        at java.base/java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(StringTokenizer.java:347)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.SchemeBuffer.onBypassFeedback(SchemeBuffer.java:94)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.clientpackets.RequestBypassToServer.runImpl(RequestBypassToServer.java:145)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:52)
        at net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.GameClient.run(GameClient.java:144)
        at net.sf.l2j.commons.pool.ThreadPool$TaskWrapper.run(ThreadPool.java:221)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1136)
        at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:635)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you in advance !

11 answers to this question

Hello @Zakeon 94th line there is a method

showEditSchemeWindow(player, st.nextToken(), st.nextToken(), Integer.parseInt(st.nextToken()));

private void showEditSchemeWindow(Player player, String groupType, String schemeName, int page)
{
   final NpcHtmlMessage html = new NpcHtmlMessage(0);
   final List<Integer> schemeSkills = BufferManager.getInstance().getScheme(player.getObjectId(), schemeName);

html.setFile(getHtmlPath(getNpcId(), 2));
   html.replace("%schemename%", schemeName);
   html.replace("%count%", schemeSkills.size() + " / " + player.getMaxBuffCount());
   html.replace("%typesframe%", getTypesFrame(groupType, schemeName));
   html.replace("%skilllistframe%", getGroupSkillList(player, groupType, schemeName, page));
   html.replace("%objectId%", getObjectId());
   player.sendPacket(html);
}

Also i tried to put it in while(st.hasMoreTokens()){ } still not workin.

@MrTitanasI feel so sorry about the toxic part of the community that you are in. I was seeking for guidance in the other part of the normal ppl. learning, helping and being kind with each other. Thats why we are all here right ? sorry bout my language but you stupid af nobody is roasting the pack. And I do not consider myself as a noob or a pro just a regular guy tryna do his best to learn and advance.

10 hours ago, MrTitanas said:

Acis is not for noobs don't trash talk on Tryskell.  Wanna cheap shit choose frozen or mobius. 

What is wrong with you?

• Thanks 1