Lineage 2 Classic 3 287 protocol

where to download client 287 protocol classic?

sever here https://disk.yandex.com/d/tQFrJrERRZgwrg

https://disk.yandex.com/d/3nLTbRsyAmMH0Q

https://disk.yandex.com/d/pVL4EQcIA7-GFA

https://disk.yandex.com/d/m8i4HWC8U4TO0w

thanks for the release

Fyyre

Edited by Vision

16 minutes ago, irk said:

are those files of L2OFF Classic?

50 minutes ago, irk said:

where to download client 287 protocol classic?

it needs a Korean system + client , but judging by the reviews from ragezona , few people have launched this miracle , so I don 't see the point in making a patch for it - if something changes , let me know )

• Like 1

there's some serious hidden gems in those files which i won't get into but suffice to say unless you manage to get ahold of correct leaked db for that version, those files won't run well enough to run a public server on

On 5/7/2022 at 6:58 AM, Anarchy said:

there's some serious hidden gems in those files which i won't get into but suffice to say unless you manage to get ahold of correct leaked db for that version, those files won't run well enough to run a public server on

If someone has a corrected db please share, otherwise this is a pain to make it work for everything 🤣

29 minutes ago, Amenadiel said:

If someone has a corrected db please share, otherwise this is a pain to make it work for everything 🤣

no one does and anyone who has anything close isn't gonna share it

2 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

no one does and anyone who has anything close isn't gonna share it

Of course, but if someone has the htmls and client in EN i will sit my ass and do it

54 minutes ago, Amenadiel said:

Of course, but if someone has the htmls and client in EN i will sit my ass and do it

it's 287 protocol and 286 english client is widely available, it will be close enough to work, english htmls best bet is to find an l2j pack which ripped the english htmls for 286 from retail servers and do a quick parser to replace l2j links with the correct links from the korean htmls, shouldn't be the worst thing in the world to do compared to what's necessary for the db anyway

English clients also will not work, without at least a basic extender to fix opcode differences between KR builds and Global builds, also the fact that KR flat out has different formats for a few packets. And ya..anyone expecting someone to build this DB in even a month, let alone also pass it out for free, is kinda nuts, the sheer amount of things to rebuild, and then all the things that just need to be guessed, as there is no ref from older versions. also LOL at ncsoft, no wonders lag has been a issue on retail servers since ranking was added...really? they hit DB for every single instance of exp gained by every character at a time.

16 minutes ago, pada said:

English clients also will not work, without at least a basic extender to fix opcode differences between KR builds and Global builds, also the fact that KR flat out has different formats for a few packets. And ya..anyone expecting someone to build this DB in even a month, let alone also pass it out for free, is kinda nuts, the sheer amount of things to rebuild, and then all the things that just need to be guessed, as there is no ref from older versions. also LOL at ncsoft, no wonders lag has been a issue on retail servers since ranking was added...really? they hit DB for every single instance of exp gained by every character at a time.

New developers 

If someone can parse the htmls will be nice, even korean client with en htmls can be nice