MXC - SCAM PROTECTION

Could MXC act as a middleman and hold money for agreements between some one selling a service or item and some one buying a service or item?

So MXC could hold the money, charge a fee, and when the buyer and the seller both agree job is complete, MXC would release the money.

Penalties could be added for work that exceeds time agreed to.

MXC would not forward a payment or refund unless both buyer/seller agree.

This could be done with an automated system.

19 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Could MXC act as a middleman and hold money for agreements between some one selling a service or item and some one buying a service or item?

So MXC could hold the money, charge a fee, and when the buyer and the seller both agree job is complete, MXC would release the money.

Penalties could be added for work that exceeds time agreed to.

MXC would not forward a payment or refund unless both buyer/seller agree.

This could be done with an automated system.

No they can't.  I do this freelance thing for like 10 years and the money i lost all these years from "tiny" fees such as paypal fees, bank fee, exchange rate e.t.c could easily buy me a new BMW M5 2021 edition. 

So imagine adding extra fee for what? For MaxCheaters staff that is already doing nothing in the forum other than spam "Ok solved, topic locked" to earn money on my work? So basically the creator sit down his ass, work, stress himself and in the end 50% of his earning are lost because of exchange rates and fees? Not worth it.

Maxcheaters has nothing to do with the exchanges, you got your personal drama got too far. You had an issue with Vilmis but is over. It's on the client's hand to decide if the seller is good and how he pay. Not the forum's issue. Maxcheater is here to show-off seller's products. Not act as middle-man.

And in the end why should i trust a middle-man? Who you think is behind MaxCheaters? Some FBI agent? They are typical 25 years old kids like you who 5 months ago they were nothing. So let's say we have a big trade for a source that cost 5.000 euro. Let's say i deposit money on the middle man and he is Global Mod and 1 minute later he disappear with 5.000 euro... What you gonna do? Track him down? Call the police and let them know that you buy illegal products online?

MaxCheaters is here as showcase and not a vendor. Appreciate that you are connected to many people who are taking tasks on the subject you love and stop pretend you're inside a shop all of sudden. 

In the end if you cannot understand the the product you're buying is bad or the seller is not trusted you shouldn't even have access on the internet. 

Edited by Kara

There is going to be a fee to transfer money with any service. Who says the seller has to pay that? I think MXC can be trusted more than any seller or buyer here. I am sure there is no FBI working behind MXC.. but you are not FBI agent either. So trust a buyer or a seller you don't know or MXC a website with a good reputation that has existed for years??

i think service should be offered and let members decide if they want to use.

Edited by L2RAPTOR

42 minutes ago, Kara said:

No they can't.  I do this freelance thing for like 10 years and the money i lost all these years from "tiny" fees such as paypal fees, bank fee, exchange rate e.t.c could easily buy me a new BMW M5 2021 edition. 

So imagine adding extra fee for what? For MaxCheaters staff that is already doing nothing in the forum other than spam "Ok solved, topic locked" to earn money on my work? So basically the creator sit down his ass, work, stress himself and in the end 50% of his earning are lost because of exchange rates and fees? Not worth it.

Maxcheaters has nothing to do with the exchanges, you got your personal drama got too far. You had an issue with Vilmis but is over. It's on the client's hand to decide if the seller is good and how he pay. Not the forum's issue. Maxcheater is here to show-off seller's products. Not act as middle-man.

And in the end why should i trust a middle-man? Who you think is behind MaxCheaters? Some FBI agent? They are typical 25 years old kids like you who 5 months ago they were nothing. So let's say we have a big trade for a source that cost 5.000 euro. Let's say i deposit money on the middle man and he is Global Mod and 1 minute later he disappear with 5.000 euro... What you gonna do? Track him down? Call the police and let them know that you buy illegal products online?

MaxCheaters is here as showcase and not a vendor. Appreciate that you are connected to many people who are taking tasks on the subject you love and stop pretend you're inside a shop all of sudden. 

In the end if you cannot understand the the product you're buying is bad or the seller is not trusted you shouldn't even have access on the internet. 

What sorce of L2 cost 5k euro theres days? 😂

pointless thread i have been doing middleman services for ages not worth already two of my accounts got permamently locked.

41 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

What sorce of L2 cost 5k euro theres days? 😂

Lucera for example wanted to sell his trash source 10.000 euro but in the end he though money is low.

1 hour ago, L2RAPTOR said:

There is going to be a fee to transfer money with any service. Who says the seller has to pay that? I think MXC can be trusted more than any seller or buyer here. I am sure there is no FBI working behind MXC.. but you are not FBI agent either. So trust a buyer or a seller you don't know or MXC a website with a good reputation that has existed for years??

i think service should be offered and let members decide if they want to use.

You do the same mistakes over and over. Nothing more to discuss here. Im done.

• Thanks 1

I think the only people that would disagree with this service are sellers that don't want to be forced to do the job agreed to or buyers forced to pay for the job agreed to.

26 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

I think the only people that would disagree with this service are sellers that don't want to be forced to do the job agreed to or buyers forced to pay for the job agreed to.

under my watch scammers will be simply always banned and all their accounts people still can make safe trades on mxc because scammers hate me so much cuz i ruin their scam bussines :D

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

under my watch scammers will be simply always banned and all their accounts people still can make safe trades on mxc because scammers hate me so much cuz i ruin their scam bussines 😄

I paid you 1 year ago for nudes and you didn't send anything. Beware cause you might end up reported too. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

BIG Question for all of you who gonna entrust us with files and money?

• The first side are the Developers it's their files and their work if they don't trust us they might get scammed.
  • The other side are the buyers who needs to trust us with their money in order to buy the files.

So in conclusion, money cat get us locked our PayPals so we need a very strong PayPal so we cannot get banned because if we do we will have to pay by our pockets all those money we are middlemans.

There is one other way I've thought but it's very dangerous for me because I've thought it.

Let's say that I can be Middleman for free I don't want to charge any of you and for example:

Let's say we have L2 Files which cost 1000€ from the side of the seller/developer

AND from the other side we have the buyer who gives 1000€ to buy the files I'm in between to secure this trade I offer as a middleman and with the authority of representative of MXC 10% back of your money if anything goes wrong.

For example you send 100€ which is 10% of 1000€ you take the files you check them if the files are what you agreed on then you send the rest 900. If we catch a scammer then I pay you back the 10% you've lost so everyone happy no one lose money that way and we find scammers this way. But if we want this one to work out then I have to be Elon Musk and every trade that goes wrong in this forum to pay it by myself which is bad because some clever guys they can act/pretend that they are friends ( and scam also me ) it's funny. 

So, think of ways of how we can secure this forum from scammers because there are a lot of people who got scammed and they didn't report them so we can ban them. Think ideas how can this problem should be secured and if I can do it I will do it by myself. The only idea worth came out in my mind is that 10% back so you don't have to lose money. We ban the scammer everyone happy.

1 hour ago, Vision said:

BIG Question for all of you who gonna entrust us with files and money?

• The first side are the Developers it's their files and their work if they don't trust us they might get scammed.
  • The other side are the buyers who needs to trust us with their money in order to buy the files.

So in conclusion, money cat get us locked our PayPals so we need a very strong PayPal so we cannot get banned because if we do we will have to pay by our pockets all those money we are middlemans.

There is one other way I've thought but it's very dangerous for me because I've thought it.

Let's say that I can be Middleman for free I don't want to charge any of you and for example:

Let's say we have L2 Files which cost 1000€ from the side of the seller/developer

AND from the other side we have the buyer who gives 1000€ to buy the files I'm in between to secure this trade I offer as a middleman and with the authority of representative of MXC 10% back of your money if anything goes wrong.

For example you send 100€ which is 10% of 1000€ you take the files you check them if the files are what you agreed on then you send the rest 900. If we catch a scammer then I pay you back the 10% you've lost so everyone happy no one lose money that way and we find scammers this way. But if we want this one to work out then I have to be Elon Musk and every trade that goes wrong in this forum to pay it by myself which is bad because some clever guys they can act/pretend that they are friends ( and scam also me ) it's funny. 

So, think of ways of how we can secure this forum from scammers because there are a lot of people who got scammed and they didn't report them so we can ban them. Think ideas how can this problem should be secured and if I can do it I will do it by myself. The only idea worth came out in my mind is that 10% back so you don't have to lose money. We ban the scammer everyone happy.

First, thanks @Vision for your commitment to prevent scams in this forum.

Some suggestions:

1, @VisionYou should be paid for your time providing secure transactions. 10% fee is fair. 50% of fee paid by seller / 50% of fee paid by buyer.

2. Buyer pays 100% of price for services upfront. I think as long as you have the buyer's money, you do not have to be sent any files from seller. Only if there is a problem would you need to get involved with any files. Many times it is a service not files being paid for.

3. Most transactions are less than $500 euros. If more than $500 euros,  make agreement to deliver partial payment for partial work.

4. Apply penalties to seller for work delayed past agreed time.

5. There should be an allowed time for buyer to test files/services(48 hours?)

I support this program 100%.

Also, I think this would resolve issues before being reported as a scam

Edited by L2RAPTOR

28 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

First, thanks @Vision for your commitment to prevent scams in this forum.

Some suggestions:

1, @VisionYou should be paid for your time providing secure transactions. 10% fee is fair. 50% of fee paid by seller / 50% of fee paid by buyer.

2. Buyer pays 100% of price for services upfront. I think as long as you have the buyer's money, you do not have to be sent any files from seller. Only if there is a problem would you need to get involved with any files. Many times it is a service not files being paid for.

3. Most transactions are less than $500 euros. If more than $500 euros,  make agreement to deliver partial payment for partial work.

4. Apply penalties to seller for work delayed past agreed time.

5. There should be an allowed time for buyer to test files/services(48 hours?)

I support this program 100%.

Also, I think this would resolve issues before being reported as a scam

1. I don't need to get PAID for my middleman services. The reason is that the forum since 2005 is paid more than enough from VIPs , Donators, and now Premium if you want to thank us just buy Premium. I don't need fees nor money.

2. To hold money is a big big responsibility because if I got banned from PayPal we will have a problem with that money. It's just pain in the ass.

3, If there are more than 500 euros it's getting more and more difficult for us.

4. That is a thing between buyer and seller I don't know if we have time to do this.

5. Yes why not but, who said that you will have the real files and not a copy of bad files look like the original files? (scammer behavior) the check of the files should be from buyer and not from us.

The only problem here is that if this start and we hold money of multiple trades/transactions and get banned from PayPal a lot of people will cry for their money it's a heavy burden to hold money.

• Upvote 1

• Vision featured and pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Vision said:

1. I don't need to get PAID for my middleman services. The reason is that the forum since 2005 is paid more than enough from VIPs , Donators, and now Premium if you want to thank us just buy Premium. I don't need fees nor money.

2. To hold money is a big big responsibility because if I got banned from PayPal we will have a problem with that money. It's just pain in the ass.

3, If there are more than 500 euros it's getting more and more difficult for us.

4. That is a thing between buyer and seller I don't know if we have time to do this.

5. Yes why not but, who said that you will have the real files and not a copy of bad files look like the original files? (scammer behavior) the check of the files should be from buyer and not from us.

The only problem here is that if this start and we hold money of multiple trades/transactions and get banned from PayPal a lot of people will cry for their money it's a heavy burden to hold money.

Have sellers send you invoice through paypal?

@Vision  I don't understand why Paypal would ban you. Here is their policy on transactions.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-the-maximum-amount-i-can-send-with-my-paypal-account-faq732

I suggested either you or sellers make invoices with Paypal, but Verified members have no limit on transactions or amounts.