Jump to content

MXC - SCAM PROTECTION


Recommended Posts

Could MXC act as a middleman and hold money for agreements between some one selling a service or item and some one buying a service or item?

So MXC could hold the money, charge a fee, and when the buyer and the seller both agree job is complete, MXC would release the money.

Penalties could be added for work that exceeds time agreed to.

MXC would not forward a payment or refund unless both buyer/seller agree.

This could be done with an automated system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

Could MXC act as a middleman and hold money for agreements between some one selling a service or item and some one buying a service or item?

So MXC could hold the money, charge a fee, and when the buyer and the seller both agree job is complete, MXC would release the money.

Penalties could be added for work that exceeds time agreed to.

MXC would not forward a payment or refund unless both buyer/seller agree.

This could be done with an automated system.

 

No they can't.  I do this freelance thing for like 10 years and the money i lost all these years from "tiny" fees such as paypal fees, bank fee, exchange rate e.t.c could easily buy me a new BMW M5 2021 edition. 

 

So imagine adding extra fee for what? For MaxCheaters staff that is already doing nothing in the forum other than spam "Ok solved, topic locked" to earn money on my work? So basically the creator sit down his ass, work, stress himself and in the end 50% of his earning are lost because of exchange rates and fees? Not worth it.

 

Maxcheaters has nothing to do with the exchanges, you got your personal drama got too far. You had an issue with Vilmis but is over. It's on the client's hand to decide if the seller is good and how he pay. Not the forum's issue. Maxcheater is here to show-off seller's products. Not act as middle-man.

 

And in the end why should i trust a middle-man? Who you think is behind MaxCheaters? Some FBI agent? They are typical 25 years old kids like you who 5 months ago they were nothing. So let's say we have a big trade for a source that cost 5.000 euro. Let's say i deposit money on the middle man and he is Global Mod and 1 minute later he disappear with 5.000 euro... What you gonna do? Track him down? Call the police and let them know that you buy illegal products online?

 

MaxCheaters is here as showcase and not a vendor. Appreciate that you are connected to many people who are taking tasks on the subject you love and stop pretend you're inside a shop all of sudden. 

In the end if you cannot understand the the product you're buying is bad or the seller is not trusted you shouldn't even have access on the internet. 

Edited by Kara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

There is going to be a fee to transfer money with any service. Who says the seller has to pay that? I think MXC can be trusted more than any seller or buyer here. I am sure there is no FBI working behind MXC.. but you are not FBI agent either. So trust a buyer or a seller you don't know or MXC a website with a good reputation that has existed for years??

i think service should be offered and let members decide if they want to use.

Edited by L2RAPTOR
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Kara said:

 

No they can't.  I do this freelance thing for like 10 years and the money i lost all these years from "tiny" fees such as paypal fees, bank fee, exchange rate e.t.c could easily buy me a new BMW M5 2021 edition. 

 

So imagine adding extra fee for what? For MaxCheaters staff that is already doing nothing in the forum other than spam "Ok solved, topic locked" to earn money on my work? So basically the creator sit down his ass, work, stress himself and in the end 50% of his earning are lost because of exchange rates and fees? Not worth it.

 

Maxcheaters has nothing to do with the exchanges, you got your personal drama got too far. You had an issue with Vilmis but is over. It's on the client's hand to decide if the seller is good and how he pay. Not the forum's issue. Maxcheater is here to show-off seller's products. Not act as middle-man.

 

And in the end why should i trust a middle-man? Who you think is behind MaxCheaters? Some FBI agent? They are typical 25 years old kids like you who 5 months ago they were nothing. So let's say we have a big trade for a source that cost 5.000 euro. Let's say i deposit money on the middle man and he is Global Mod and 1 minute later he disappear with 5.000 euro... What you gonna do? Track him down? Call the police and let them know that you buy illegal products online?

 

MaxCheaters is here as showcase and not a vendor. Appreciate that you are connected to many people who are taking tasks on the subject you love and stop pretend you're inside a shop all of sudden. 

In the end if you cannot understand the the product you're buying is bad or the seller is not trusted you shouldn't even have access on the internet. 

What sorce of L2 cost 5k euro theres days? 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pointless thread i have been doing middleman services for ages not worth already two of my accounts got permamently locked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, MrTitanas said:

What sorce of L2 cost 5k euro theres days? 😂

Lucera for example wanted to sell his trash source 10.000 euro but in the end he though money is low.

1 hour ago, L2RAPTOR said:

There is going to be a fee to transfer money with any service. Who says the seller has to pay that? I think MXC can be trusted more than any seller or buyer here. I am sure there is no FBI working behind MXC.. but you are not FBI agent either. So trust a buyer or a seller you don't know or MXC a website with a good reputation that has existed for years??

i think service should be offered and let members decide if they want to use.

You do the same mistakes over and over. Nothing more to discuss here. Im done.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

I think the only people that would disagree with this service are sellers that don't want to be forced to do the job agreed to or buyers forced to pay for the job agreed to.

 

under my watch scammers will be simply always banned and all their accounts people still can make safe trades on mxc because scammers hate me so much cuz i ruin their scam bussines :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

 

under my watch scammers will be simply always banned and all their accounts people still can make safe trades on mxc because scammers hate me so much cuz i ruin their scam bussines 😄

 

I paid you 1 year ago for nudes and you didn't send anything. Beware cause you might end up reported too. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

BIG Question for all of you who gonna entrust us with files and money?

 

  • The first side are the Developers it's their files and their work if they don't trust us they might get scammed.
  • The other side are the buyers who needs to trust us with their money in order to buy the files.

 

So in conclusion, money cat get us locked our PayPals so we need a very strong PayPal so we cannot get banned because if we do we will have to pay by our pockets all those money we are middlemans.

 

 

There is one other way I've thought but it's very dangerous for me because I've thought it.

Let's say that I can be Middleman for free I don't want to charge any of you and for example:

 

Let's say we have L2 Files which cost 1000€ from the side of the seller/developer

AND from the other side we have the buyer who gives 1000€ to buy the files I'm in between to secure this trade I offer as a middleman and with the authority of representative of MXC 10% back of your money if anything goes wrong.

 

For example you send 100€ which is 10% of 1000€ you take the files you check them if the files are what you agreed on then you send the rest 900. If we catch a scammer then I pay you back the 10% you've lost so everyone happy no one lose money that way and we find scammers this way. But if we want this one to work out then I have to be Elon Musk and every trade that goes wrong in this forum to pay it by myself which is bad because some clever guys they can act/pretend that they are friends ( and scam also me ) it's funny. 

 

So, think of ways of how we can secure this forum from scammers because there are a lot of people who got scammed and they didn't report them so we can ban them. Think ideas how can this problem should be secured and if I can do it I will do it by myself. The only idea worth came out in my mind is that 10% back so you don't have to lose money. We ban the scammer everyone happy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vision said:

BIG Question for all of you who gonna entrust us with files and money?

 

  • The first side are the Developers it's their files and their work if they don't trust us they might get scammed.
  • The other side are the buyers who needs to trust us with their money in order to buy the files.

 

So in conclusion, money cat get us locked our PayPals so we need a very strong PayPal so we cannot get banned because if we do we will have to pay by our pockets all those money we are middlemans.

 

 

There is one other way I've thought but it's very dangerous for me because I've thought it.

Let's say that I can be Middleman for free I don't want to charge any of you and for example:

 

Let's say we have L2 Files which cost 1000€ from the side of the seller/developer

AND from the other side we have the buyer who gives 1000€ to buy the files I'm in between to secure this trade I offer as a middleman and with the authority of representative of MXC 10% back of your money if anything goes wrong.

 

For example you send 100€ which is 10% of 1000€ you take the files you check them if the files are what you agreed on then you send the rest 900. If we catch a scammer then I pay you back the 10% you've lost so everyone happy no one lose money that way and we find scammers this way. But if we want this one to work out then I have to be Elon Musk and every trade that goes wrong in this forum to pay it by myself which is bad because some clever guys they can act/pretend that they are friends ( and scam also me ) it's funny. 

 

So, think of ways of how we can secure this forum from scammers because there are a lot of people who got scammed and they didn't report them so we can ban them. Think ideas how can this problem should be secured and if I can do it I will do it by myself. The only idea worth came out in my mind is that 10% back so you don't have to lose money. We ban the scammer everyone happy.

First, thanks @Vision for your commitment to prevent scams in this forum.

 

Some suggestions:

1, @VisionYou should be paid for your time providing secure transactions. 10% fee is fair. 50% of fee paid by seller / 50% of fee paid by buyer.

2. Buyer pays 100% of price for services upfront. I think as long as you have the buyer's money, you do not have to be sent any files from seller. Only if there is a problem would you need to get involved with any files. Many times it is a service not files being paid for.

3. Most transactions are less than $500 euros. If more than $500 euros,  make agreement to deliver partial payment for partial work.

4. Apply penalties to seller for work delayed past agreed time.

5. There should be an allowed time for buyer to test files/services(48 hours?)

I support this program 100%.

Also, I think this would resolve issues before being reported as a scam

 

Edited by L2RAPTOR
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, L2RAPTOR said:

First, thanks @Vision for your commitment to prevent scams in this forum.

 

Some suggestions:

1, @VisionYou should be paid for your time providing secure transactions. 10% fee is fair. 50% of fee paid by seller / 50% of fee paid by buyer.

2. Buyer pays 100% of price for services upfront. I think as long as you have the buyer's money, you do not have to be sent any files from seller. Only if there is a problem would you need to get involved with any files. Many times it is a service not files being paid for.

3. Most transactions are less than $500 euros. If more than $500 euros,  make agreement to deliver partial payment for partial work.

4. Apply penalties to seller for work delayed past agreed time.

5. There should be an allowed time for buyer to test files/services(48 hours?)

I support this program 100%.

Also, I think this would resolve issues before being reported as a scam

 

 

1. I don't need to get PAID for my middleman services. The reason is that the forum since 2005 is paid more than enough from VIPs , Donators, and now Premium if you want to thank us just buy Premium. I don't need fees nor money.

2. To hold money is a big big responsibility because if I got banned from PayPal we will have a problem with that money. It's just pain in the ass.

3, If there are more than 500 euros it's getting more and more difficult for us.

4. That is a thing between buyer and seller I don't know if we have time to do this.

5. Yes why not but, who said that you will have the real files and not a copy of bad files look like the original files? (scammer behavior) the check of the files should be from buyer and not from us.

 

The only problem here is that if this start and we hold money of multiple trades/transactions and get banned from PayPal a lot of people will cry for their money it's a heavy burden to hold money.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Vision featured and pinned this topic
1 hour ago, Vision said:

 

1. I don't need to get PAID for my middleman services. The reason is that the forum since 2005 is paid more than enough from VIPs , Donators, and now Premium if you want to thank us just buy Premium. I don't need fees nor money.

2. To hold money is a big big responsibility because if I got banned from PayPal we will have a problem with that money. It's just pain in the ass.

3, If there are more than 500 euros it's getting more and more difficult for us.

4. That is a thing between buyer and seller I don't know if we have time to do this.

5. Yes why not but, who said that you will have the real files and not a copy of bad files look like the original files? (scammer behavior) the check of the files should be from buyer and not from us.

 

The only problem here is that if this start and we hold money of multiple trades/transactions and get banned from PayPal a lot of people will cry for their money it's a heavy burden to hold money.

Have sellers send you invoice through paypal?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Vision  I don't understand why Paypal would ban you. Here is their policy on transactions.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/what-is-the-maximum-amount-i-can-send-with-my-paypal-account-faq732

 

I suggested either you or sellers make invoices with Paypal, but Verified members have no limit on transactions or amounts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



  • Posts

    • Introduction Creating and maintaining a website that runs online on a hired dedicated dot net developers browser it is called web development. Web development is the work involved in developing a web site for the internet on an intranet. Web Development Technologies 1-    Yii 2-    Blockchain 3-    Django 4-    Laravel 5-    Motion ui 6-    Single page application   1-    Yii Yii is a framework for creating web application. Yii is a pure OOP framework. High performance framework Creating by Qiang Xure in 2008. Yii is a secure band fast. Yii also is the fastest php framework. It is a based on object oriented php5. 2-    Blockchain A blockchain is an online database. It is used for cryptocurrency transaction. It is stores information chronologically and in blocks The block is full, and It is chain to the rest of the blocks in the database.   Why Need Blockchain 1-    Cost reduction 2-    Collaboration 3-    Security 4-    Decentralization 5-    Immutability 6-    Reliability 7-    Time reduction Block Chain Technology 1-    Security 2-    no involvement third party 3-    real-time tracking 4-    trusted transaction 5-    reduce cost 3-    Django: Django is an open source web framework. It makes easier to create web site using python. Especially helpful for database driven websites. Latest version is 4.0.3 (march 2022) Initial release to the public was I july 2005. It is high-level, MVC – style, open source collection of libraries. It follows MVC-MVT architectural pattern. 4-    Laveral: 5-    Lavarel is a popular web framework. 6-    Easy to learn 7-    Makes the development process easier. 8-    Highly scalable. 9-    Uses a MVC design pattern 10- Relational database access. 11- Composers. 12- Routing system 13- Library and modular. 14- Security Features of Lavarel: 1-    MVC architecture support 2-    Unique unit testing 3-    Security 4-    Authentication 5-    Libraries and modular   5-Motion UI A SAAS library for creating flexible css dedicated dot net developers in Manchester transitions and animations. Motion ui provides a set of pre-made effects as a css package.     6-    Single Page Application: 1-    User experience 2-    Debugging and testing 3-    Simplicity 4-    URL routing 5-    good coaching abilities        
    • Server Box Limit 1+1 Updated. 
    • WTS   adena:         Adena  - 0.13e / kk                                   1kkk  - 120e  WTS  Epics :   Zaken  260e                      Middleman can be used, at buyers expense. Leave message in PM  or add discord: BigBrain#1300                     
    • Christmas holidays 2022 - Dark Dragon Lineage 2 - High Five   Christmas holidays 2022   Christmas is approaching at the speed of light  and so we are preparing Christmas events. There will be a Christmas Rescue game, where players will have to beat Thomas the Turkey in a game, special Christmas trees and of course gifts.   To start with, every Advent Sunday, the Leaders Totem will appear in Giran and Aden to cast a special spell.  
    • How i can enter to dev mod on Salvation 140 ?
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock