SiteWebSite

DiscordDiscord Server

Rates/Economy Server

br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png - EXP/SP - x7

etc_adena_i00.png - Adena (Amount)- x3.5

skill0254_0.png - Drop/Spoil (Chance and Amount) - x1.5

etc_wind_rune_i00.png - Seal Stone (Chance and Amount) - x2

skill1352_0.png - Buff Time

1. skill1363_0.png - 30 Minutes - (PP/WC etc)
  2. skill0274_0.png - 10 Minutes - (Dance and Songs)
  3. skill1332_0.png - 10 minutes - Summon Buffs
  4. All Classes have Basic Buff for Self - More Informations Here!

etc_spell_books_element_i00.png - Auto Learn Skills

skill0756.png - Buff Limit 20

1. + 4 Divine Inspiration

etc_eyeball_i00.png Professions / SubClass / Nobles

1. etc_badge_black_i00.png 1 Class - 50k Adena | 2 Class - 200k Adena | 3 Class 10kk Adena
  2. etc_eyeball_i00.png SubClass - Need 1.000 Halisha Mark (Drop in Wall of Argos)
  3. accessory_noblesse_tiara_i00.png Nobles Quest RETAIL

Enchant

1. etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05.png - Enchant Weapon Safe - 3 Max 16
  2. etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05.png - Enchant Armor Safe - 3 Max 10
  3. etc_crystal_gold_i00.png - Chance of Enchants - 40% every enchant decress 0.50%

Quest Informations

1. etc_broken_crystal_red_i00.png - Quest Exp/SP - 5x
  2. etc_letter_blue_i00.png - Quest Adena/Drop - 2x

All Quest have x2 (Drop and Chance)

1. LegacyOfInsolence Drops
  2. YokeOfThePast
  3. Alliance with Ketra Orcs
  4. Alliance with Varka Silenos
  5. War with Ketra Orcs
  6. War with Varka Silenos
  7. GatherTheFlames
  8. RelicsOfTheOldEmpire
  9. TheFinestFood
  10. TheZeroHour
  11. HuntOfTheGoldenRamMercenaryForce
  12. APowerfulPrimevalCreature
  13. RiseAndFallOfTheElrokitribe
  14. ExplorationOfTheGiantsCave Part1/Part2
  15. SupplierOfReagents
  16. Whisper of Dreams Pt. 1
  17. GuardiansOfTheHolyGrail
  18. Premium Informations

Buy Coin of Luck automatic in UCP - use command in game .pa or .premium

• bm_sayha_rune.png - EXP/SP - x10 (Normal x7)
  1. br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png Rune of Experience Points 30/50% for 5 Hours
  2. br_cash_rune_of_sp_i00.png Rune of SP 30/50% for 5 Hours
  3. g_rune_itemdrop_up.png Rune of Drop 30/50% for 5 Hours
  • etc_adena_i00.png - Adena (Amount)- x5
  • skill0254_0.png - Drop/Spoil (Chance and Amount) - x2
  • etc_wind_rune_i00.png - Seal Stone (Chance and Amount) - x3

Raid Informatations

1. skillraid.png - Raid Boss Exp/Sp - x5
  2. skillraid.png - Raid Boss Drop - x1
  3. skillraid.png - All Raid Bosses and Epic Boss has RETAIL RESPAWN TIME!
  4. Others

• cost_icon_pccafe_point.png - 2 BOX by IP
  1. Under evaluation between IP or HWID or 1 box

•  etc_box_of_adventure_3_i00.png - All new created characters get a package (Basic Supply Box x1)
  1. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Guidance 1h Duration
  2. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Death Whisper 1h Duration
  3. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Focus 1h Duration
  4. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Haste 1h Duration
  5. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Greater Acumen 1h Duration
  6. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Agility 1h Duration
  7. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Magic Empower 1h Duration
  8. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Might 1h Duration
  9. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Windwalk 1h Duration
  10. etc_scroll_white_i00.png 2x - Scroll of Shield 1h Duration

• Random Items Low Chances
  1. etc_lesser_potion_red_i00.png 10-20 chance for Lesser Healing Potion
  2. etc_potion_scarlet_i00.png 10-20 chance for Healing Potion
  3. etc_reagent_white_i00.png 5-10 chance for Greater Healing Potion
  4. etc_potion_blue_i00.png 5-10 chance for Mana Drug (Temporary)
  5. etc_reagent_blue_i00.png 5-5 chance for Mana Potion (Temporary)

• Any abuse detected will be forever banned oall accounts.

•  - Auto Farm for ALL Player FREE - use .autofarm - More Informations Here!
  •  - Mana Potion - 500MB by Click (Only Craft) - More Informations Here!

Recipe Sell in Grocery

Recipe Sell in Grocery

Sell Mana Drug in Grocery

Recipe Sell in Grocery

•  - Recipe: Greater Healing Potion (100%) Selling in Grocery
  •  - Recipe: Healing Potion (100%) Selling in Grocery

UNIQUE STYLE CRAFT ITEMS HARDCORE!

This server was created to be difficult, a server that the idea is A-Grade and S-Grade items would be something very difficult.

NO SELL ITEMS IN SHOP!

D-GRADE, C-GRADE and B-GRADE as RETAIL CRAFT

but... A-GRADE and S-GRADE is CRAFT VERY HARD

More Informations Here!

* Under Work

- Interface for help auto buff / auto potions

- Recipes / Crafts

Edited by Litch
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GsL said:

Why u say hard-core while u have auto farm ?  

Because even with auto-farm it won't be easy at all.

But think, there will be pvp, you will have to control mana and buffs.
Even with auto-farm it's not so easy

Mana Drug = Slooow Regen
Mana Normal = Craft (items needed to make it, it's needed for A/S Grade)
Scroll Mana = Craft
1 BOX 

So, if you don't have good mana and friends control, it's VERY HARD, even more with limited buffs. because it's self buff on multiple buffs

4 minutes ago, splicho said:

AtualStudio web = instant web close

As if that meant anything XD

Edited by luannbr
  • Upvote 1

The moment you have auto farm you lose 60% of the gameplay. Add dual box and you lose 20% more.

Lineage 2 is NOT a mobile game and any kind of automated gameplay is unacceptable, IMO.

In L2Reborn, most of pvps done were in farm zones because people fight for farm spots and not just afk attack w/e mobs they can. Epic fights are fine, but they're limited and not accessible by all players.

-

Regarding your server, will it be interlude gameplay on essence client or you just named Essence Interlude the server?

Also what does 'more difficult' s grade craft mean? You know it's already difficult enough with 60% chance and countless mats/parts required from multiple areas. There's no need to make crafting obnoxious and boring. People need to see results in order to stay motivated.

Please remove auto farm.

EDIT: Just saw your recipes for DC robe and drac, it's completely bullshit brother, you cannot keep players entertained with this. 10 draconic recipes for 60% rate? Pretty dumb if you ask me.

Edited by An4rchy
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

The moment you have auto farm you lose 60% of the gameplay. Add dual box and you lose 20% more.

Lineage 2 is NOT a mobile game and any kind of automated gameplay is unacceptable, IMO.

In L2Reborn, most of pvps done were in farm zones because people fight for farm spots and not just afk attack w/e mobs they can. Epic fights are fine, but they're limited and not accessible by all players.

-

Regarding your server, will it be interlude gameplay on essence client or you just named Essence Interlude the server?

Also what does 'more difficult' s grade craft mean? You know it's already difficult enough with 60% chance and countless mats/parts required from multiple areas. There's no need to make crafting obnoxious and boring. People need to see results in order to stay motivated.

Please remove auto farm.

EDIT: Just saw your recipes for DC robe and drac, it's completely bullshit brother, you cannot keep players entertained with this. 10 draconic recipes for 60% rate? Pretty dumb if you ask me.

Thanks for the tips, I will consider all of them.

10 Recipes seems like a lot on a normal low rate server, but I haven't released all the server information yet. But I will consider increasing the percentage of success.

The essence Name is not just a name. I'm taking some ideas from essence only. And I like the name "Essence" XD

Dual box or 1 box I'm still analyzing, high probability of being just 1 box.

Thanks again, any ideas I'll be analyzing

2 hours ago, luannbr said:

Because even with auto-farm it won't be easy at all.

But think, there will be pvp, you will have to control mana and buffs.
Even with auto-farm it's not so easy

Mana Drug = Slooow Regen
Mana Normal = Craft (items needed to make it, it's needed for A/S Grade)
Scroll Mana = Craft
1 BOX 

So, if you don't have good mana and friends control, it's VERY HARD, even more with limited buffs. because it's self buff on multiple buffs

As if that meant anything XD

i forgte comment about mana feature 

this is awesome feature

2 hours ago, An4rchy said:

-

Please remove auto farm.

at least they try something new...

• Like 1

• Vision changed the title to [L2J] L2 Essence
1 hour ago, Vision said:

Do you have any socials?

Discord, Website add them

Also, add ETA Opening / Beta Dates.

It's required by the rules.

@Litch

Hi! I know, but I don't have an exact date yet.
I know it's likely 3~4 months from now
About social I will organize to put.

Sorry 😔

I don't want to be strict but the rules are rules you do not open a topic since you have dates.

That is in the rules if people continue doing this topics will be junked.

Careful.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Vision said:

I don't want to be strict but the rules are rules you do not open a topic since you have dates.

That is in the rules if people continue doing this topics will be junked.

Careful.

It's fair, I'll edit the topic 🙂

Thanks for not deleting the post!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...