Cheap Updaters for Lineage 2

Important: for launchers I only make skins.

For any info contact me:

Discord: NevesOma#3182

Private messages.

I present to you the new and cheap skins for launchers. Inspired by Upnova's examples I decided to do something too.

These skins are based on LameUpdater - is a free launcher to download updates for your Lineage 2 client. Credits to G1ta0.

Buttons: Start game, Check files, Cancel checking.

Possible to add new buttons like links or etc: No.

Features:

• using LZMA compression when creating patches
  • inline configuration in updater executable
  • self-update support
  • support for resuming patches

Some info: The main function of the client side - checking the validity of files in accordance with the patchlist you created and uploading files that do not exist with the user or are not valid - differs from those in the patchlist.

At each start, the updater does a quick check of the validity of files, except for those that were specified in the settings as critical. If an invalid file is found, the updater downloads the archive with this file from the web server. When updating a patchlist, the updater downloads the patchlist from the webserver the next time it starts and makes changes on the user side according to the contents of the patchlist. A sign of updating the patchlist is the difference in the dates of the last downloaded patchlist and what is on the server.

During operation, the user can cancel the check or download at any time. If the download of the archive from the web server was canceled or interrupted, the updater will continue to download the file the next time it is started, resuming files is supported. Another small plus of the updater is that the program can be minimized to tray during operation.

Important: I don't help you install the launcher, there is an instruction inside, you can also download launcher for free (EXAMPLE) and see how it works. I just make new skins.

The price depends on the skin. From eur 15-20 per skin. You can add your server logo for free.
If you want a new skin then this is discussed individually.

Made so any project can afford it ❤️

For any info contact me:

Discord: NevesOma#3182

Private messages.

upd3.png

upd1.png

upd2.png

Edited by NevesOma
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Kara said:

When you export your images choose 32 bit color to avoid surrounding light to look like waving. 

Ty, it was saved as PNG-24 as for WEB, maybe was compressed on site.

• NevesOma changed the title to Cheap Updaters for Lineage 2