Easy Way to Bypass server Macraben7 system (SUPREME)

diablo2

[move]DiabloAssassin From Portugal[/move]

ok for me is finished to play in this server :)

First pass to bypass this system protection

1-Download Process Explorer from website www.microsoft.com normal dont have any virus but run antivirus all time first run any software :

2-Open the l2.exe from system normal, next open Process Explorer,

3- In Process Explorer go to process l2.exe and open him 2 clics

Next. go to Threads case and found lineageenv.dll this Thread  ok

onyl u need is (Kill him).

4-open any software u like run for lineage-no more protection for

patch32.dll

inject.dll

inside.dll

dniw.dll

patcher.dll

actool.exe

shadow.exe

ollydbg.exe

artmoney.exe

l2asrv.exe

lineageii.dll

smss.exe

[system process]

l2.exe

mutextol2walker

ac tool.patcher

l2agent

l2wind

l2.net

lineage

net

softice

ollydbg

artmoney

la2monster

hinside

l2superman ig

l2packethack

z914095415195

hlapex

enter game press home key

l2walker

L2Walker IG

L2Walker OOG

ETC....................

[move]PS:U NEED USE THIS ALL TIME U GO PLAY[/move]

[move]NEXT TIME I POST A SOFTWARE FOR RUN AUTOMATIC[/move]

Thanks for letting us know.

It wont be long until it fixed.

I hope you realize that if you get a l2walker working you can never post it publicly (we do have like ~30 people who keeps tracking websites and forums like this), because we will just keep patching it up.

Quite fun actually. Let's say you don't make it public, but you keep it to yourself and your friends. We log you and your friends different packets and we ban you and your friends. So you decide to go public with it, and then we just fix it and say goodbye to botters once more.

Oh and yeah, his name is mcrabben7, not macraben7.

I already knew someone would try to kill the thread eventually, congratulations.  I'll make a fix for it soon enough.

It's quite entertaining to see all the posts on these forums :)  We're so popular.

Onepex  paradize is owned 1 time , supreme beta is owned to , now 2 weeks supreme 5x live is owned ,

BTW macraben use a pack software not easy reversing but now ppl have a script to reversing this pack themedia is easy now, u know  software to bypass is upload in 4share?.... macraben need to work more 1 week for new patch remenber is imposivel to protect 100% "and NcSoft know about macraben change all system "

Supreme Beta never had a real protection system, lol at you.  It was a temporary system as the current system was made.

Also, if you have an unpacked version of the protection system send me a link, I'll be the first to congratulate you.  Until I see a link in my inbox, though, talk all you want :)

mcrabben7 check this out:

-  In the meantime, it is perfectly fine for anyone, without FBI approval, to use the following generic language on material protected under U.S. copyright law: "Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."      -

[move]go and seach by yourself from supreme investigation at www.fbi.gov - "cyber investigation"[/move]

mcrabben7 check this out:

-  In the meantime, it is perfectly fine for anyone, without FBI approval, to use the following generic language on material protected under U.S. copyright law: "Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to 5 years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000."      -

[move]go and seach by yourself from supreme investigation at www.fbi.gov - "cyber investigation"[/move]

I thought we were here to discuss bots, not about the FBI.

FYI we know ALOT more about the FBI-thing then you do. Do you think we would still be up and running if we didn't knew that we are practicly safe?

Edit: The car on your avatar looks like shit btw. Tribals belong to the 1990's.

Onepex, Mcrabben... by coming here all your asking for is trouble. You don't see the botters coming on your forums and posting about how they can hack your client, don't come here and start talking about how you can fix our cracks.

simple as that, your just digging yourself a hole by drawing attention to your server by being dicks. Some people on these forums know more about cracking/programming then you and you'll get beat because of your stupidity. ever wonder why the needle patcher v1.71 was created? It was to crack paradise's antibot system because the dumbass Ken went onto gamehaqs and started talking shit.

remember, theres over 1000 programmers/hackers arround lineage and maybe 10 of you. I always thought you wanted a bot free server, the best way to do it is not to provoque the barbarians arround the corner.

I'm not here to pick a fight, but he did call me out by my name...I should at least get the courtesy to reply once or twice :P

Anyways, I'm not here to post or make enemies.  Just keeping up on my news like everyone else.

Have fun with your cracks, and good luck with your new english bot or whatever you're making.  We all do what we do.

btw, if i were you i'd put a leash on onepex, hes making you look stupid.

Freaking hilarious :)

Kindy funny how you brought up the Paradise issue, since Ken had no idea at all how to deal with that code. He simply got a cracked version of this supposedly antibot tool.

I know that mcrabben's moral is way higher then my own.

And with this pointed out I just want to say that I could care less if I get 20 of you losers hating me or Supreme.

Join the damn que.

There will always be people trying to crack what we do, doesn't matter if I feed you some dirt to get you motivated.

The more times you break it, the more times we will fix it, and the safer we will get.

And now that we fixed this latest thing the ball is yet again at your side.

How about cracking it again before you act like you already have.

btw, if i were you i'd put a leash on onepex, hes making you look stupid.

Freaking hilarious :)

Kindy funny how you brought up the Paradise issue, since Ken had no idea at all how to deal with that code. He simply got a cracked version of this supposedly antibot tool.

I know that mcrabben's moral is way higher then my own.

And with this pointed out I just want to say that I could care less if I get 20 of you losers hating me or Supreme.

Join the damn que.

There will always be people trying to crack what we do, doesn't matter if I feed you some dirt to get you motivated.

The more times you break it, the more times we will fix it, and the safer we will get.

And now that we fixed this latest thing the ball is yet again at your side.

How about cracking it again before you act like you already have.

lol basshunter here gg