high five [L2J] L2Aqua

AquaCommunity

26 minutes ago, An4rchy said:

Consider adding multilingual support and paying for translators for your site( and htmls in-game). Trust me, it's so worth it, most Russian players or Brasilian players (both these groups make up more than 50% of the community) can't speak english and it's difficult for them to give your project a try.

Personally, I have translated htmls to chinese with a translator 😄 And it was so worth.

It sounds like a great idea!
It might take a while tho, we have a big to do list : p
Thank you for sharing it with us! ❤️

5 hours ago, Doomus said:

Dead server 9 online 

Hey!
We love our small community!

We have a lot of fun and they do for sure.
Just because we have a small community it doesn't mean we're dead!

Best regards!

Server seems good and well fixed with good features, maybe xp too high considering a 15x H5 is already very quick considering the vitality

It is a shame there are no many players, seems nowadays no bots and no p2w are reason for no joining. the most played server are scamming server where ppl spend thousands euros to play 2 weeks, I don't get it

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cracker said:

Server seems good and well fixed with good features, maybe xp too high considering a 15x H5 is already very quick considering the vitality

It is a shame there are no many players, seems nowadays no bots and no p2w are reason for no joining. the most played server are scamming server where ppl spend thousands euros to play 2 weeks, I don't get it

Thank you for your good words!
In general it's hard to raise a community but even if it's small we love our community!

Even if we have a low amount of people we'll keep working like we are the biggest server in history!

Hopefully more people will join and we'll have even more fun!

10 hours ago, Cracker said:

We are spending most of our time on advertising and marketing only. We are slowly starting to grow. Hype!

Playing there since 2 days make alot of fun ❤️ not one of those p2w premium 1 month wipe season xxx servers...seems decent, just needs some more people 🙂

greetzs ElatedMonster

• Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 11:23 AM, Cracker said:

idk what server u play but xp is not easy, anyways the server is very good just low amount of people.

2 hours ago, AquaCommunity said:

Hello everyone!
After a request of over
100 players, we'll finally bring back our legendary Olympiad server, SKIRMISH!
See you there!

spacer.png

best oly server that ever existed in l2 world, LET'S GO!

• 1 month later...

Hello Maxcheaters!

Our First Seasonal server
Fenrir-x50[SEASONAL] is finally here!
Play on our updated
L2OFF-Like files and Enjoy your time!

LIVE: 1st of September
BETA:
25th of August

Useful Links:
WEBSITE, DISCORD FORUM,
INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, VK,