Window custom height/width

redsky9

I want a Window that can be resized based on the html sent from the server.

For example sending the string "xWidth=200;xHeight=350" at the top of the htm would tell the client to open the NPC window with said proportions.

Anyone have this implemented?

• Upvote 1

I want that too!

However, the issue is that it would require the creation of a new HTML-handling template within the Client's Interface itself. I've asked about this on a predominantly Russian forum and this was their answer. Do let us know if you find a way, the easier - the better! 😄

1 hour ago, redsky9 said:

I want a Window that can be resized based on the html sent from the server.

For example sending the string "xWidth=200;xHeight=350" at the top of the htm would tell the client to open the NPC window with said proportions.

Anyone have this implemented?

I send it for u in another topic about extra window... its the same method

I have made a bit of progress, where I was able to implement a quick and dirty way of resizing the window, but couldn't resize the other things needed for the window to look ok. It would take a few days more of diging in the code, but my C++/C# skills are more then dusty.

I was thinking, someone already had the code neccessary to quickly add this.

3 minutes ago, OMGzOMG said:

I send it for u in another topic about extra window... its the same method

Yes, thanks for that. It took me about half way, but there are still issues with dinamicly resizing the window.

13 minutes ago, redsky9 said:

I have made a bit of progress, where I was able to implement a quick and dirty way of resizing the window, but couldn't resize the other things needed for the window to look ok. It would take a few days more of diging in the code, but my C++/C# skills are more then dusty.

I was thinking, someone already had the code neccessary to quickly add this.

Yes, thanks for that. It took me about half way, but there are still issues with dinamicly resizing the window.

to resize everything just use "size_percent_width" in xdat on everything inside the window

local int Width, Height;

ParseInt(param, "Width", Width);
    ParseInt(param, "Height", Height);

if(Width > 0 && Height > 0)
        me.SetWindowSize(Width, Height);

https://imgur.com/KJVWOvc.jpg

Edited by OMGzOMG

Bad code. What happen if HTML tag  have no custom size params - window size 0, 0 or previous size? Window in interface don't destroying anfter closing. It's just hidding.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2022 at 5:14 PM, Rootware said:

Bad code. What happen if HTML tag  have no custom size params - window size 0, 0 or previous size? Window in interface don't destroying anfter closing. It's just hidding.

I guess we would set some defaults and use those in case there is no size params in the HTML.