Events' costs

It would cost you absolutely nothing, since you can rummage a free-shared server pack. (as long as we are talking about Java-based server, and not OFF).

There also was a share of Tournament v2.0 a few months ago, which is basically 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9, something like that, which can be used as basis and just make the teams bigger.

1 hour ago, Bru7aLMike said:

It would cost you absolutely nothing, since you can rummage a free-shared server pack. (as long as we are talking about Java-based server, and not OFF).

There also was a share of Tournament v2.0 a few months ago, which is basically 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9, something like that, which can be used as basis and just make the teams bigger.

Thanks for answering, I never tried to build a server before, sorry for my ignorance not mentioning the pack, yes it's a java pack i believe its the l2j one. Can you link me to any free sources that have event engine? I am interested in the aforementioned events, ctf tvt etc...

6 minutes ago, Hustman said:

Thanks for answering, I never tried to build a server before, sorry for my ignorance not mentioning the pack, yes it's a java pack i believe its the l2j one. Can you link me to any free sources that have event engine? I am interested in the aforementioned events, ctf tvt etc...

Take care about free sources.. find an active project is my opinion.. plus sunrise is hi 5 active but they had bug on geoengine.. I think top is l2jscripts on hi5 or clean l2java

But I haven't experience on hi5 so deep search before start build

1 hour ago, Bru7aLMike said:

Keep giving such advice so we have another fail server with Mythras shared sources.

Smart one.

16 hours ago, Kara said:

Keep giving such advice so we have another fail server with Mythras shared sources.

Smart one.

Your reply has nothing to do with the topic, so it is basically a SPAM message.
Do you happen to play on such servers? (I would bet that you don't).

Either way, I'll take that opportunity to respond -

The creator of the topic did not state what source he/she was using, but implied that they already HAD one that they were happy with.

"I might need in the future an event engine" - Hustman.

So I wonder where does this frustration comes from... I could only assume that you want to con the guy to pay you XX amount of money for something that you didn't create yourself.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT selling anything, so I have nothing to gain from all of this!

3 hours ago, Bru7aLMike said:

Your reply has nothing to do with the topic, so it is basically a SPAM message.
Do you happen to play on such servers? (I would bet that you don't).

Either way, I'll take that opportunity to respond -

The creator of the topic did not state what source he/she was using, but implied that they already HAD one that they were happy with.

"I might need in the future an event engine" - Hustman.

So I wonder where does this frustration comes from... I could only assume that you want to con the guy to pay you XX amount of money for something that you didn't create yourself.

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT selling anything, so I have nothing to gain from all of this!

Something i didn't create my self. Come in my discord i send you photo of the code of my engine and if it's coded from scratch you gonna shallow this