Official server creation

Hello, so I've seen so many L2 servers that are trash. GM's don't understand what people want to play and it is frustrating for everyone.

When I joined L2 Reborn even though it had 10 people I knew it would be successful because GM's created a stable project with 0(!!!) interference and no p2w no box.

I was thinking about starting an L2 server with chronicle progression from C1-C5 or straight up C6 without box, vip, pay 2 win. I am certain that people would join a project like that.

I have money to buy files and server protection etc but I have no tec showbox hnical knowledge to fix bugs etc or how to put it together. Is server creation difficult, and is protection from DDos attacks a matter of what you pay or how much you know? Can I lear speed test n how to run a server? Can I buy protection?

Edited by ShannonGabriel

You need to research a few things if you want to build a server. First of all, you need host a good DDoS protection and a good development team and yes that will cost you a lot if you wanna succeed. But nowadays, to be successful your project and your idea it must be so unique and never made before so you can have some hopes.

On 11/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, ShannonGabriel said:

Hello, so I've seen so many L2 servers that are trash. GM's don't understand what people want to play and it is frustrating for everyone.

When I joined L2 Reborn even though it had 10 people I knew it would be successful because GM's created a stable project with 0(!!!) interference and no p2w no box.

I was thinking about starting an L2 server with chronicle progression from C1-C5 or straight up C6 without box, vip, pay 2 win. I am certain that people would join a project like that.

I have money to buy files and server protection etc but I have no technical knowledge to fix bugs etc or how to put it together. Is server creation difficult, and is protection from DDos attacks a matter of what you pay or how much you know? Can I learn how to run a server? Can I buy protection?

Learning everything on your own is a vital part of the endeavor even if you end up hiring someone else to put the server together. Spend a few weeks researching before you decide to start.

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, ShannonGabriel said:

I have money to buy files and server protection etc but I have no tec showbox hnical knowledge to fix bugs etc or how to put it together. Is server creation difficult, and is protection from DDos attacks a matter of what you pay or how much you know? Can I lear speed test n how to run a server? Can I buy protection?

I can help in some free of charge

You need to know at least a bit from everything before opening a server. Document yourself in the first place. If you want your leadership to have a good impact and for people to team up with you. Anyone can find a sponsor with money. You need to make people believe in you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...