Tell me your opinion!

Blane

Hello all and Merry Christmas!

In the last few weeks I started developing a new project which is a web-site.After days of planning I finally, 3 days ago, started the code.Site is almost done and hopefully at Friday it will be ready.I just write here to introduce you my web-site-application.Well first of all the site is reachable from :

http://pstpad.com

All the links have been removed cause the rest of the site is not done yet.So don't ask me "Why this link is not working" and similar questions.This site is an application.An application which is, as the page title says, an Online Note Keeper.What is that mean?

Let's say you have a huge document,or a cheat list, a password list, or a part of a code.You could paste your text in the field "text" and then we're going to keep it Private or Public, as you wish.If you select to have a password then the post will only be visible for those who have the password for your document.All the posts will be accessible via a link like:

http://pstpad.com/[postID]

POSTID is a unique id which will be visible to the author when he submit his post.So he will be able to share this document everywhere, to forums, chat programs, chat rooms EVERYWHERE! So no HUGE threads, no HUGE msn answers(let's say).This tool will be available to all of you free.Imagine whole warez shares in texts, or an exploit in this site, only visible with a password...

The idea is from me, the design , the code, everything in PstPad is mine under a copyright.I post here so you can take a quick view of the site and tell me your opinion about everything.If you find something wrong then post it back.

Page has: Valid XHTML | Valid CSS | Valid PHP

The site is running under a new theme, by me, the PstPad X-Mas Layout.

Hope you liked it!Post back please :-)

-Blane

Waiting for Friday to test this service. :P

It sounds really interesting.

You have done a very good job.

Just one question...the documents that we are gonna submit, will be stored forever in your website

or they are gonna be deleted after some time?

Waiting for Friday to test this service. :P

It sounds really interesting.

You have done a very good job.

Just one question...the documents that we are gonna submit, will be stored forever in your website

or they are gonna be deleted after some time?

Depends!

If you're the author and you've set private the document can be deleted from you.

If it's public, it depends.We are going to work as Rapidshare works.I forgot to say that the document will be also downloadable :-)

-Blane

@NS: Happy to hear it bro.I wait all of you in Friday!

@Mafia: Yeah, it's like pastebin, but it's more easier and works with PHP for better speed and stability.Pastebin and the others are working with Python and other stuff which are for me useless and slower than the power of PHP5.

CrazyLoad's still alive and you can check it out (www.crazyloads.com), but we wait to move to a dedicated pc.As far as I know the db was stolen and now some members of the www.hackplace.org site have all our posts.I'm afraid that if we won't move to a new dedicated server, I'll close the site for ever.If you remember this is the 2nd try to hold such a forum and some "bad" guys ruined our effort again.I don't know, if we move to a new server then ok CL will open again, otherwise will die in the daaaark :P

Let's concentrate on PstPad now :P

-Blane

Thanks for your words XxRxX.

I have some donors pming me on msn.This will really help me improve the project.I forgot to tell that I'm going to need some staff.You know when something is racist/sexual or something which is not in the rules then a user can press: Report button.In this case an e-mail will be sent to a member of the staff with the link of the Text and he'll have the task to delete this.I'm going to search for Staff when the project is complete. (hopefully @ Friday :-))

-Blane

I'll post a thread or something the time I have the project ready.PHP needs many tests to be sure there's no hole :)

nice one like photobucket but you store texts and you can check your text wherever you go with internet connection :D nice one blane!

I see you caught the point.This is what I imagined :)