Problem with Queen Ant

Good morning guys . I have a problem with my personal server.When i kill RB Queen Ant , it doesnt drop anything, maybe something bug or any option. i have serached a lot but i don't find something .Also , rb have a droplist. Can anyone help me ? Thanks

3.jpg

4.jpg

These are mostly obvious tips, but maybe one of them helps.

1. drop category is 0 if I've seen correctly? Is that still drop or does that count as spoil on your server?

2. have you made any edits to Queen Ant after the drop was added? If I edit my monsters, droplist becomes unavailable until I reload and respawn that Npc.

3. have you reloaded / respawned AQ after adding the drop?

yy category is 0. no i dont made any edits after the edit. also i dont respawn the QA. Just i make rr the server.all this because i cant delete it. i have added other npc for rb just its type it is not L2GrandBoss .

Edited by reths

2 hours ago, reths said:

Good morning guys . I have a problem with my personal server.When i kill RB Queen Ant , it doesnt drop anything, maybe something bug or any option. i have serached a lot but i don't find something .Also , rb have a droplist. Can anyone help me ? Thanks

3.jpg

4.jpg

Man in QA drop list its just rb token, no other drop data, but you can add it from client side too drop data and chance. In category field you can put any apart-1 coz it spoil. Chance make for example 30% drop chance will be 300 000 coz 1000 000 = 100% , get Item ID from google and make sure that you killing with right level char coz more that 8 lv = no drop 🙂

Edited by MrTitanas

52 minutes ago, reths said:

MrTitanas what you mean  make sure that you killing with right level char coz more that 8 lv = no drop 

for example if you lv80 and u will kill mob lv 5 you will not get any drop. You know what I mean now ? :)

Are you sure about this? because i think its not a bug. You must same level , and check the possibilities . And check your configs about auto loot. Pack frozen?

4 hours ago, reths said:

MrTitanas
how can i change this ? do you know ?

People keeping chars below lv 44 or 43 for better drop rate, if u killed with gm or other char which have more that 8 level difference then drop chance = 0% , sometimes we spoil enemies epics with high level destro hiting few hits to AQ on FR ON till RB land RB curse. Plus in drop list was NO AQ NO other items, so first add drop data buddy and do srv rr and test then with right lv char :)

9 minutes ago, reths said:

yy pack is l2jfrozen

ok guys thanks you. i find it . i should change queen ant lvl from 40 to 80.thanks a lot

Locked.

• Zake locked this topic