Vip chat system

VIP chat system, I attached it to the nobles for display.

Price: 20e

can be used for any system, for example, premium, killing a boss and giving a yellow chat for a while.  It all depends on your imagination.

Great weekend to everyone. 😉

Edited by Psygrammator
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, melron said:

And the price is?

connection to ready-made system 20e, example to premium.  With the development of a new system for example VIP, it is more expensive.

Edited by Psygrammator

1 hour ago, Psygrammator said:

connection to ready-made system 20e, example to premium.  With the development of a new system for example VIP, it is more expensive.

So, it's 20 euro if someone already got a vip system implemented right?

55 minutes ago, Psygrammator said:

yes, you understand everything correctly.

Update your first post, the price should be in the first post, not in the 3th or 4th after someone asks a question.

47 minutes ago, DepravedDeveloper said:

I am surprised by your subjective vision, you are far from the truth.  Hopefully your code will be used by someone, and you have not wasted your time.  It is a pity that you did not understand my essence. 🙂

Edited by Psygrammator

Assume what he uses custom message in systemmsg-e.dat for display this chat message, because IL chat are limited for changing someone w/o destroying retail features.

Chat window type for each message ID can be defined in that file.

21 minutes ago, Psygrammator said:

I am surprised by your subjective vision, you are far from the truth.  Hopefully your code will be used by someone, and you have not wasted your time.  It is a pity that you did not understand my essence. 🙂

Yes you right.. in the 20e price include the replacements of "isNoble()" with "isVIP()" and change the message.

13 minutes ago, Rootware said:

Assume what he uses custom message in systemmsg-e.dat for display this chat message, because IL chat are limited for changing someone w/o destroying retail features.

Chat window type for each message ID can be defined in that file.

it was not done through systemmsg-e, but the interface files were affected, since we cannot get such a color without intervention.  Although in theory it is possible to pass a parameter via systemmsg-e.  But this is not enough for me

2 minutes ago, Psygrammator said:

it was not done through systemmsg-e, but the interface files were affected, since we cannot get such a color without intervention.  Although in theory it is possible to pass a parameter via systemmsg-e.  But this is not enough for me

So, if you can edit interface scripts then it better way and supports any amount of colored chats. Unreal base functions for working with strings enough one for check all incoming messages and change chat type if necessary.