report vision

Nightw0lf

Anyway it's mixed up because when Kara came he instantly advertised his topic to get more clients how pathetic is this. Also you co-operating with Kara so it has some logic to defend him to play along like true friends. I don't have time to think friendships between developers that's why I also hide your post and after that all this happened. If you want to help you can answer without Kara just by yourself. 

and as i said on the first topic i expect nothing to be done

since a report topic about somebody is checked by himself

so take this as a warning for future abuse

i dont give a single shit if you dont like kara, i expect at least respect and not treat me as trash with your rank.

is that sad ironic face @imclyde how you want to continue this?

• Sad 1

Just now, Nightw0lf said:

and as i said on the first topic i expect nothing to be done

since a report topic about somebody is checked by himself

so take this as a warning for future abuse

i dont give a single shit if you dont like kara, i expect at least respect and not treat me as trash with your rank.

First of all, if a abuse my power or not you are not the right person to tell me that.

Second of all, Kara is a well known past scammer and toxic person who got multiple bans and for some reason he is here unbanned for all his actions and he dare to speak and lecture everyone and everything so I'm not gonna hate Kara I will just pity these guys you still defend your friend you are talking about respect but you didn't started well here on your report you drove yourself MAD using Caps like I'm a old man and I need glasses to see what are you writing. You are clearly mad because your respect damaged? All this could be avoided but you decided to summon Kara and in that point everything fucked up. 

• Vision locked this topic