NoNameNPC in client

Defuse

Hi, I would like to add my new NPCs (RB type) to the ability to search for them by name in the map information, RB section. Unfortunately when I set them as server side =1 I cannot display this information in the client. In the second case, if I create a new NPC in npcname.dat, npcgrp.dat and then create it in raiddata.dat it will be displayed in the client as NoNameNPC (see image )... Does anyone know a solution please? Thank you.

Shot00169.jpg.5dfcbcd8b21f4debf80e306ffd9f3f78.jpg

1 hour ago, Defuse said:

Hi, I would like to add my new NPCs (RB type) to the ability to search for them by name in the map information, RB section. Unfortunately when I set them as server side =1 I cannot display this information in the client. In the second case, if I create a new NPC in npcname.dat, npcgrp.dat and then create it in raiddata.dat it will be displayed in the client as NoNameNPC (see image )... Does anyone know a solution please? Thank you.

Shot00169.jpg.5dfcbcd8b21f4debf80e306ffd9f3f78.jpg

C'mon... as always. you are ask for help with no info.... Interlude? High Five? Lucera? ACIS ? Frozen?Credit card number? CVV ?
Did you try to spawn npc? is it no name? screens? 

1 hour ago, Ehoq said:

C'mon... as always. you are ask for help with no info.... Interlude? High Five? Lucera? ACIS ? Frozen?Credit card number? CVV ?
Did you try to spawn npc? is it no name? screens? 

High Five ...

Spawn is server side and no problem. I need his name in the list (in the screen). This is client side work,

2 hours ago, Rootware said:

No info related with this NPCID in npcname-e.dat and npcgrp.dat.

This appear if you make a new own Name and NPC, and if you use the exist template. For example, new NPC named Trotl, ID 84102, template ID 25622. Where is the place in client side for the map in the RB information section? see the screen, or run High Five client.

Edited by Defuse

19 minutes ago, Defuse said:

High Five ...

Spawn is server side and no problem. I need his name in the list (in the screen). This is client side work,

This appear if you make a new own Name and NPC, and if you use the exist template. For example, new NPC named Trotl, ID 84102, template ID 25622. Where is the place in client side for the map in the RB information section? see the screen, or run High Five client.

try to move the lines of your new npc to the center of dat file or top and resave. sometimes it helps.

2 minutes ago, Ehoq said:

try to move the lines of your new npc to the center of dat file or top and resave. sometimes it helps.

Yes, I have moved in npcname after wooden horsee (ID 158 ) 😄 

It work.

Nice. Thanks guys.