Looking To Buy Pride Pack

Hello guys..i do not know if this publication should be done over here since im new on this site so sorry from now if i am wrong...i am looking to buy a gracia final Pride pack with sources...i know that a lot of u will try to scam me right now with fake packs and shared but anyway i will not give attention to u !

U can contact me by message me here or by letting down ur skype or mail so i contact u.!

15 minutes ago, L2Armlet said:

Hello guys..i do not know if this publication should be done over here since im new on this site so sorry from now if i am wrong...i am looking to buy a gracia final Pride pack with sources...i know that a lot of u will try to scam me right now with fake packs and shared but anyway i will not give attention to u !

U can contact me by message me here or by letting down ur skype or mail so i contact u.!

Wrong topic and amateur. You will end up scammed. There is no "pride pack" to be sold. Unless you talk for the shared one. You can create one tho or work on the already existed. 

In case you want to work with a developer to build/edit one you can check my topic and contact me via Discord (skype is dead)

• Upvote 1

Topic moved on Request Support

If you want my opinion many enough "GOOD SCAMMERS" Will pm you to sell you some kind of shared packs called "Pride" don't waste your time searching to buy such packs you will end up scammed with nothing decent in your hands

It's a waste of time whatsoever. Most of the Pride community no longer plays this game and it won't attract new players because it's pretty confusing for them.

Edited by Trance