Silent Interface Interlude

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess my server doesn't support stackable scrolls so when I use the interface it will only show 1 scroll graphics (won't show how many scrolls I have). @Celestine would you be so kind as to tell me where I can fix this?

5 minutes ago, ycz08 said:

I guess my server doesn't support stackable scrolls so when I use the interface it will only show 1 scroll graphics (won't show how many scrolls I have). @Celestine would you be so kind as to tell me where I can fix this?

this is not interface issue but etcitemgrp 🙂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

this is not interface issue but etcitemgrp 🙂

Oh that's weird, I just replaced the etcitemgrp with the default one and still having the same issue. I double-checked by logging into the server without the interface.

So it turns out the default etcitemgrp did not work and I had to manually edit the last 3 digits of each enchant from 000 to 2000.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/14/2021 at 4:56 PM, Warcelo said:

guys, the interface was released in this topic( video description have the download link):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw3MeP-byYA

Now if you open the channel's videos, you'll see that I released other videos after the launch, with updates about it, but you can download the download from the link above or go to the channel's "about" option and there's also the link there.

It's still not the same interface.
If you don't want people to download it, why don't you speak up and put it in the topic description?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 8:47 PM, Warcelo said:

go www.silentl2.com 

The two that are for download are not the same as the one in the video, the one in the video seems to have some references with the Essence client.
This is what people want, I know you are working on a new interface based on the Essence client, but the question is, are you going post to download this old version of the video you posted here?

• 5 months later...
On 1/6/2021 at 6:45, destrodevianne said:

Encontré leer muchos métodos desconocidos y funciones acordadas no estáticas, lo miraré cuando salga del trabajo y les cuento

Saludos, usted logro hacer los cambios q necesitaba ? Necesito hacer cambios también y no he podido, nos contactamos por favor 

• 6 months later...
On 3/1/2022 at 6:47 PM, Warcelo said:

go www.silentl2.com 

I have tried to contact you here on MXC and silentl2.com(youtube) with no luck.

Does anyone have a skype, discord, facebook, or email for Warcelo(Silent)?

I would like to hire him to do edits to his interface.

thanks.

Edited by xZEUSx

• 3 weeks later...