Augment armors/jewels bug

Irrelevant

Question

Hello, well i just notice a bug . (L2jFrozen 1132)
Without i do nothing ,armor's helmet got augmented by it self and guess what : it also get an active skill :P .

How can i avoid that bug happen again and fix it ? 

https://imgur.com/a/gurAWAE

Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, Zake said:

This pack always comes with new surprises, did you edit any augment-related part of your source recently?

nope :/. the weirdest part is that i didn't even augment weapon & not even had an single lifestone

Edited by Irrelevant

2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

y its in there 😕 but how ?

Holy mighty lord knows how, the first thing that comes to my mind is probably a concurrency issue.

1 minute ago, Zake said:

Holy mighty lord knows how, the first thing that comes to my mind is probably a concurrency issue.

yes but where? cause into requestrefine is fine ,you can't augment armor parts ..also it just popup it self , when i changed armor i notice that  :/ ..

if i replace "augmenationData" with acis one will be fixed? 

1 minute ago, wongerlt said:

maybe after server wipe you not clear augment table in database.

no ,cause i said i didn't even augment an weapon and not had lifestone for that. pack was clear

Just now, Irrelevant said:

yes but where? cause into requestrefine is fine ,you can't augment armor parts ..also it just popup it self , when i changed armor i notice that  😕 ..

http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/L2jFrozenInterlude/trunk/gameserver/head-src/com/l2jfrozen/gameserver/datatables/xml/AugmentationData.java

https://prnt.sc/12l2aiz

didnt even scroll down

2 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

if i replace "augmenationData" with acis one will be fixed? 

If you replace the whole pack with literally anything will probably fix much more issues

19 minutes ago, Zake said:

If you replace the whole pack with literally anything will probably fix much more issues

hahah.i know that , frozen is good(in my opinion) for mid/pvp servers ,if you ignore bugs like that XD .

19 minutes ago, Zake said:

so to fix that i just replace these lines with lines (from acis)?

public static final AugmentationData getInstance() { return SingletonHolder._instance; }

Edited by Irrelevant

15 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

hahah.i know that , frozen is good(in my opinion) for mid/pvp servers ,if you ignore bugs like that XD .

so to fix that i just replace these lines with lines (from acis)?

public static final AugmentationData getInstance() { return SingletonHolder._instance; }

If concurrency was the problem then yes. Also, you should consider doing this for every singleton

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Zake said:

If concurrency was the problem then yes. Also, you should consider doing this for every singleton

i see , will be count as solution if in L2PcInstance add a checkAugment and remove if augment is where.Type is armor ? :/ i hope u understand what i mean .... and how must be coding :P ?

if (armor == null)
        {
            armor = getInventory().getPaperdollItem(Inventory.PAPERDOLL_chest + Inventory.PAPERDOLL_GLOVES + Inventory.PAPERDOLL_HELMET + Inventory.PAPERDOLL_BOOTS +BLABLABLA for jewels );

}

if (armor != null)
        {
            if (armor.isWear())
                return false;

if (armor.isAugmented())
            {
                armor.getAugmentation().removeBoni(this);
            }

Edited by Irrelevant

5 minutes ago, wongerlt said:

i have used this pack 1132 and there no bugs with augment. u doing something wrong.

maybe it just didn't happened yet to you.  buy items ,change main class of char from gm or restart while you are in oly .. that what i did before i notice  :/ 

Edited by Irrelevant

3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

maybe it just didn't happened yet to you.  buy items ,change main class of char from gm or restart while you are in oly .. that what i did before i notice  :/ 

after restart augment keep on same item with same aug skill? data appears in `augmentations` table?