Mages casting.

faintlt

Question

Hello i started to test Lineage  2 off server,and i noticed that then you casting a skill for example like Sorcerer prominence,first spell its castings fast but second one and later ones its slower,but then you starting a little bit moving casting normal agian,so my question, does this thing is a bug? or its feature from official and legit? because its  a bit annoying,and if its legit why they done like this? ;D

Thanks for answer :)

4 answers to this question

Issue is in GF and earlier servers L2server waits for a response from cached in DB interaction/item consumption before allowing L2Server to apply the spiritshot, as far as i know, You can skip this wait interaction, by forceing the i_spirit_shot skill effect on item use, with an extender to remove this delay.

• Upvote 2

It's the infamous l2off spiritshot lag. Some say it was a bug, some claim it was a feature to avoid nuke spamming. Not sure what the current status on ncsoft servers is now, but I believe this bug/feature did exist till freya/h5.

2 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

It's the infamous l2off spiritshot lag. Some say it was a bug, some claim it was a feature to avoid nuke spamming. Not sure what the current status on ncsoft servers is now, but I believe this bug/feature did exist till freya/h5.

Question,does this thing fixable?

7 hours ago, faintlt said:

Question,does this thing fixable?

it is i saw on l2off servers where i played no such issue probably ppl who manage l2off know how to fix ss animation delay