Design of banners, social networks from 0.1 $

aero

Hey! Sorry for my english, i use a translator ūü§≠

I am open for any orders in the field of design and graphics¬†ūüėú

What can I do:

- Create unique banner ads from scratch

- Complete social media design (avatar, header, menu, etc.)

- Design of contests, etc.

- Redrawing banners

- Design of posts for social networks and the forum

- Graphic description of the server on the forum (see examples)

- Correction of shortcomings of other designers

- Change your banners, even if the template is lost

- Any other design services

If your service is not on the list, it doesn‚Äôt mean that I don‚Äôt do it. Feel free to write - we will discuss ūüôā

I am always in touch and work without prepayment.
The price is the best on the market, the terms are discussed personally (on average ~ no more than 24 hours)

tg: aeroreoa click

discord: ke#5330

Some of my works:

(cover for vk)

s3ksKYz.jpg

(full vk design)

V8POWM9.png

(dynamic cover # 1)

w2NZlvf.jpg

l59YIOq.jpg

YonulH5.jpg

(dynamic cover # 2)

3BtP7BK.jpg

hKDz4hy.jpg

VdJraHL.jpg

(fun-redrawing other people's concepts)

27syMXv.jpg

2aCoUDY.jpg

(server description from scratch)

3duj8bP.jpg

(various advertising banners for VK)

pjjfG2S.jpg  6Nd5CXC.jpg  iUxaRA2.jpg  BLvlwCL.jpg

(posts for forum and social networks + miscellaneous: p)

yNJWiMb.jpg

vB7WXBK.jpg

xJFbv18.jpg

BtnQima.jpg

mjpX23G.jpg

F1LRcr0.jpg

Edited by aero
  • Thanks 1

fix your preview images so we can see your worl, 
ill need you in the near future,

gl

Edited by `NeverMore

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• But gameplay is a¬†C4 ( C5 Modded ) with updated UI Graphics ¬† Fully Essence ¬†35x EXP, 50x SP, 60x Adena. ¬†Safe +3 Max +30 / Rates Magic Weapon 66% - Fighter Weapon 66% (Retail like).¬† - NPC Player buffer has basic buffs, song and dances (1 hour),¬†¬† ¬†Pets/summons: Warlock, Arcana Lord, Elemental Summoner, Elemental Master, Phantom Summoner, Spectral Master are not included in buffer. ¬†Player buffs last¬†1 hour (by enchanting them you can reach time of 2 hours). ¬†Olympiad period is¬†3 weeks. ¬†Sieges every¬†2 weeks. Class changer for 3rd class only. 1st Class and 2nd you take the class quest items from shop and you speak with village master! ¬†GM Shops up to¬†A grade, S grade can be obtained by gathering adena, unseal them with Armor Tokens ¬† - Main leveling zone is¬†DVC and main custom zone is Monastery of Silence for higher adena drop + Epic Weapons drop¬†and some precious crafting reagents, which is party¬† zone. -¬†Crafting materials for armor sets in every retail zone. - Forge of the Gods, Ketra & Varka are additionally dropping¬†recipes of the custom armorsets - One of our main currencies are Adenas aswell, economy will be always good. -¬†2 custom raids in MOS (Anakim) & (Lilith) inside Master Anays room droping special items and parts of Revolution armor/Titanium/Epic on 100% rate. -¬†All retail raids with customized drop are also dropping raid tokens. -¬†Tayr / Mos/ Garacsia/ Anakim/ Lilith are droping armorset parts with 100%. -¬†Custom Armors (s.c. Revolution armor/Titanium armor) can be obtained in three ways ‚Äď killing epic raids/raids or by gathering raid tokens, that are dropped by all raids, get the parts from the raids or craft them via their recipes that can be found at FOG/Ketra/Varka. *NOT SOLOABLE RAIDS* <- If you do not like being in a party then our project is not really for you! Custom Armors are 3 sets that allows you to choose how you can play, we are not only increasing your stats we give you combos so you can build your own strategy SPECIAL FEATURES: Shift + Click Droplist Auction House (World of warcraft alike) Offline Shop Buffer (In order to avoid multiple boxes selling 3rd class buffs or searching for an AIO to buff you, you can now sell buffs and set it as offline shop in order to make money and help players get stronger) Epic Robe¬†:¬†"Modifies Base stats as follows: Str +1, Con -1, Dex -1, Int -1, Men -1, Wit +2. Additionally reduces M. Atk. 30%, extra 14% to P. Def., extra 40% to cast speed, extra 7 points to run speed, resistance to cancel and paralyze skills." ¬† Epic Heavy¬†:¬† "¬†Modifies Base stats as follows: Str +1, Con +3, Dex +1, Men +2, Wit +1. Additionally Grants an extra 25 points to P. Atk, extra 890 points to HP, extra 14% to P. Def, Resistant to Sleep and Hold attacks." ¬† Epic Light¬†:¬†¬†"Modifies Base stats as follows: Str +1, Con +1, Dex +2, Int +1, Men +1, Wit +1. Additionally Grants an extra 12% to Atk. Spd., extra 2% to P. Atk., extra 7% to P. Def., extra 578 Mana Points, Able to carry 11518 more in weight." ¬† ¬†Revolution Robe¬†:¬†"Modifies Base stats as follows: Str +1, Con -1, Dex -1, Int +2, Men -2, Wit +1. Additionally Grants an extra 60% to M. Atk., reduces P. Def 14%, reduces cast speed 10%, extra 7 points to run speed, resistance to cancel and paraliyze skills. ¬† Revolution Heavy¬†: "Modifies Base stats as follows: Str +8, Con -3, Dex -2, Int +2, Men -2, Wit +3. Additionally Grants an extra 175 points to P. Atk, extra 890 points to HP, extra 6% to P. Def, Resistant to Sleep and Hold attacks." ¬† Revolution Light¬†: "Modifies Base stats as follows: Str +5, Con -3, Dex +1, Int +1, Men -2, Wit +1. Additionally Grants an extra 2% to Atk. Spd., extra 8% to P. Atk., extra 1% to P. Def., extra 578 Mana Points, Able to carry 11518 more in weight." ¬† Titanium Robe¬†:¬†,"Modifies Base stats as follows: Str +1, Con -1, Dex -1, Int +1, Men -2, Wit +2. Additionally Grants an extra 20% to M. Atk., extra 10% to P. Def., extra 20% to cast speed, extra 7 points to run speed, resistance to cancel and paralyze skills." ¬† Titanium Heavy¬†:¬†¬†"Modifies Base stats as follows: Str +3, Con +2, Dex -3, Int +1, Men -1, Wit +1. Additionally Grants an extra 100 points to P. Atk, extra 890 points to HP, extra 10% to P. Def, Resistant to Sleep and Hold attacks." ¬† Titanium Light¬†:¬†"Modifies Base stats as follows: Str +3, Con -1, Dex +3, Int +1, Men -1, Wit +1. Additionally Grants an extra 8% to Atk. Spd., extra 4% to P. Atk., extra 4% to P. Def., extra 578 Mana Points, Able to carry 11518 more in weight." ¬† - Zones around grand raids are real time PVP zones (once you enter you become¬†flagged¬†and stay¬†flagged). - Anti-bot system prevents use of any IG walkers or other 3rd party programs and maintains fair play. (Active Anti Cheat) ¬† Website: In build Discord:¬†https://discord.gg/TDD6gRgafc ¬† ¬† ¬†
    • Can someone please close the topic? I already got the auto random craft, now my interface is complete ūüėĄ ¬† ¬†
    • OUR SERVICES ¬† OTHER SERVICES WE OFFER ¬† PROJECT SERVICES ¬† Get free quote now ! Start Your Online Projects With Our Skills https://discord.gg/yvuzAynzsu ¬†
    • Totally¬†recommend these services cheap and¬†affordable worth buying from this guy!
  • Topics

√ó
√ó

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock