Custom icon drag

Hello.

First off, I'd like to mention I'm clueless regarding client mod. I know how to add custom textures or edit existing ones and that's about it.

Custom icon drag:

I have added some custom icons for a few items however if I try to drag and drop one of those items (for example register a shortcut) the icon does not appear next to my cursor like it normally does with existing icons. It works fine, the shortcut is registered correctly but it looks weird. So I was wondering if someone could point out if I need to do something specific for it to work as intended.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by An4rchy
  • Haha 1

• An4rchy changed the title to Custom icon drag

it depends on what kind of icons you are using most of icons just do not have backround image when u trying to drag it , it will display correctly on shortcut bar or inventory they are not like the official icons that lineage2 uses as example lets say u drag adenas on drag mode u see the adena icon most of custom icons that are on internet or shared missing backround texture

• Upvote 1

I found out what's wrong, icons need to be imported as DXT1 in Unreal Engine in order for them to appear correctly.

You can lock it, thanks!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, An4rchy said:

I found out what's wrong, icons need to be imported as DXT1 in Unreal Engine in order for them to appear correctly.

You can lock it, thanks!

Locked.