Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Recommended Posts

decided to adapt the new effects of the Cloaks (wings) from the new chronicles on HF 5, compiled the .u package, added lines to the additionaleffect.dat, but there was no result. 21718 - FRINTEZZA CLOAK - ADDED EFFECT IN THIS CLOAK

321.png

 

222.png

 

but when i add this effect in npcgrp - on agathion and summon him effect work

 

555.png

 

 

how i can added effect on armor/ accessories? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Additionaleffect.dat does not work with cloaks.

 

Additionally, it can only read effects from lineageeffect.u .

Thank you, but how I can add effects on hats/ accessories? 
What’s .dat is responsible for directing effects in the armor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nakein23 said:

Thank you, but how I can add effects on hats/ accessories? 
What’s .dat is responsible for directing effects in the armor?

You can add effects to hats with additionaleffect.dat (in your screenshot, there are already some hats with effects such as the pumpkin with light).

 

But the whole process is very limited because as I said, you can use only the effects that are inside lineageeffect.u .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Blitzkrieg said:

You can add effects to hats with additionaleffect.dat (in your screenshot, there are already some hats with effects such as the pumpkin with light).

 

But the whole process is very limited because as I said, you can use only the effects that are inside lineageeffect.u .

Ok, thank you, if i added classes in LineageEffects, he was works? Only another .u file effects doesn’t work? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Nakein23 said:

Ok, thank you, if i added classes in LineageEffects, he was works? Only another .u file effects doesn’t work? 

How easy are you going to add classes there?
You have already been given the answer to this question.

Even if you add your classes there it won't work.
You need global changes for this or some tricks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.