Lobby

Irrelevant

I don't recommend to use Unreal Editor because Lineage 2 developers used custom editor for making extended lights map. Generally, it's possible but will look like an a shit. Better, contact with L2 Client developers for this job.

21 minutes ago, Rootware said:

I don't recommend to use Unreal Editor because Lineage 2 developers used custom editor for making extended lights map. Generally, it's possible but will look like an a shit. Better, contact with L2 Client developers for this job.

prelude editor works fine with light

@Rootware i just want to change lobby screen and character select background,i don't need a perfection neither i can do it as perfection even with right tools,i am just started learning.
All i need is a guide how to ...

@Xtellia i need the steps i had to follow to edit lobby/maps. i have this tool already but i cannot open it as DEV . 

@IPXS i tried with l2smr but i cannot change lobby image and character select background images with this program.

@deMEV I am sorry that i am tagged you here,but you are the best i know editing maps lobbies etc,i need your help.If you have time please give me a quick guide how to start. 

8 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

@Rootware i just want to change lobby screen and character select background,i don't need a perfection neither i can do it as perfection even with right tools,i am just started learning.
All i need is a guide how to ...

@Xtellia i need the steps i had to follow to edit lobby/maps. i have this tool already but i cannot open it as DEV . 

@IPXS i tried with l2smr but i cannot change lobby image and character select background images with this program.

@deMEV I am sorry that i am tagged you here,but you are the best i know editing maps lobbies etc,i need your help.If you have time please give me a quick guide how to start. 

Read tutorials for unreal tournament 2004 editor. Tons of them are available for free on some boomer sites.

Edited by Xtellia

2 minutes ago, Xtellia said:

Read tutorials for unreal tournament 2004 editor. Tons of them are available for free on some boomer sites.

i am not stupid ,i wouldnt start a topic if they where exist and i could find em.anyway

you can try use many of tools or investigate in the forum, ofc this is not something you can get in a week or month, here few of them.

[Tool] Unreal Editor 2004 (Compatible With Gildor's Patch) - Client Development Discussion - MaxCheaters.com | Lineage 2 Development Marketplace Bots and Cheats