report for copied name of my server

scraw

Hello.. i am working with a project named L2-Memories since 2015.. I open couple of times this server and now i am ready to open again at 17-2-2021 .
Today i just go to vote my server into a new site of toplist  " playl2.net" and yesterday i add my server was ok..today was another one server with exactly the same name .. this guy @InTheEndॐ sale a FREE pack and he gave the name of L2-Memories without look if this named already exist (or at least go to l2network.eu and see that my server is already in upcoming servers) and the answer he gave me when i told him that the name is in mine server was that https://ibb.co/TBBkKh3 ..The server he sold is not at any topsite but he will add it and he open at 15-2 ..so whats the solution here? we can open 2 servers with same name ?..If i am wrong that he must change the name tell me .and ok .. we will both open with same name ..with 2 days difference .. 
sites that i am already in upcoming servers https://ibb.co/BtPM7pM

last message se send me: https://ibb.co/0sb1BL9 
for those who will not understand he write: that he will not change the name of server if i dont give him 100euro xhaha

Edited by scraw
  • Thanks 1

• scraw changed the title to report for copied name of my server

Test servers aren't supposed to be in Topsites i guess? Typing l2memories on google wasn't producing any serious response,so i bought a domain in that name,your site is https://l2memories.website2.me/ how can i take that seriously? Also what kind of report is this? Maxcheaters is responsible for name grabbings or how can this be called? Opening L2Memories since 2015 hmmm... 

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by InTheEndॐ

3 minutes ago, InTheEndॐ said:

Test servers aren't supposed to be in Topsites i guess? Typing l2memories on google wasn't producing any serious response,so i bought a domain in that name,your site is https://l2memories.website2.me/ how can i take that seriously? Also what kind of report is this? Maxcheaters is responsible for name grabbings or how can this be called? Opening L2Memories since 2015 hmmm... 

Screenshot_2.png

i already told you..this site is a BETA site so ppl can see about features of server.. look date of added in topsites

1 minute ago, scraw said:

i already told you..this site is a BETA site so ppl can see about features of server.. look date of added in topsites

First time in my life i see such a questionable report seriously. I guess we will compete who has the best free pack server 😄

16 minutes ago, InTheEndॐ said:

First time in my life i see such a questionable report seriously. I guess we will compete who has the best free pack server 😄

you are really dump..i dont care about competition.. isnt about who has the best pack/server or what ever..is about ppl will not join to both servers cause they will think is the same and guess what i see the server u give , nothing special. but with your iq you think is about competition..you are not in low grade classes of school no more..grow up kiddo. i know the type of humans like you,they get raped by parents since they become adults ,if u are one.

Just now, scraw said:

you are really dump..i dont care about competition.. isnt about who has the best pack/server or what ever..is about ppl will not join to both servers cause they will think is the same and guess what i see the server u give , nothing special. but with your iq you think is about competition..you are not in low grade classes of school no more..grow up kiddo. i know the type of humans like you,they get raped by parents since they become adults ,if u are one.

Before 1 year you were searching in Maxcheaters how to get a server up,now you can value screens, rate my IQ and know that i got raped by my parents when i was at a young age? 

You can't get competition,ppl will not join anyway on your homehosted frozen project,so stop creating drama out of nowhere for the rare name that i copied you. You should get banned for stupidity.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, InTheEndॐ said:

Before 1 year you were searching in Maxcheaters how to get a server up,now you can value screens, rate my IQ and know that i got raped by my parents when i was at a young age? 

You can't get competition,ppl will not join anyway on your homehosted frozen project,so stop creating drama out of nowhere for the rare name that i copied you. You should get banned for stupidity.

yy i was searching that and ? anyway this not lead anywhere your IQ is too low to understand the average things. no more reply to u,waste of time with someone without life like u..i think you like that is happening here,missery life btw!

3 minutes ago, scraw said:

yy i was searching that and ? anyway this not lead anywhere your IQ is too low to understand the average things. no more reply to u,waste of time with someone without life like u..i think you like that is happening here,missery life btw!

You send me a message,you created a topic,you insulted me i have a missery life & i like what is happening here? For god shake you use l2jfrozen rev 1132 on 2021 when aCis & lucera exist & with that topics you can rate my IQ? 

Screenshot_1.png

LF MODS his insults are starting to giggle me

Edited by InTheEndॐ

1 hour ago, scraw said:

Hello.. i am working with a project named L2-Memories since 2015.. I open couple of times this server and now i am ready to open again at 17-2-2021 .
Today i just go to vote my server into a new site of toplist  " playl2.net" and yesterday i add my server was ok..today was another one server with exactly the same name .. this guy @InTheEndॐ sale a FREE pack and he gave the name of L2-Memories without look if this named already exist (or at least go to l2network.eu and see that my server is already in upcoming servers) and the answer he gave me when i told him that the name is in mine server was that https://ibb.co/TBBkKh3 ..The server he sold is not at any topsite but he will add it and he open at 15-2 ..so whats the solution here? we can open 2 servers with same name ?..If i am wrong that he must change the name tell me .and ok .. we will both open with same name ..with 2 days difference .. 
sites that i am already in upcoming servers https://ibb.co/BtPM7pM

last message se send me: https://ibb.co/0sb1BL9 
for those who will not understand he write: that he will not change the name of server if i dont give him 100euro xhaha

point there is if they simply open a new server with different domain name we cannot do anything about that situation there are milion servers with same names just different domain u can't report someone if he copied your name or etc.

Edited by Celestine
  • Thanks 1

seems you really believe in your server if u didn't want to spend few bucks right away to hold domain

but no worries, there are 200 tld to chose from, pick any other and make your l2memories best of the kind LUL