Blocked Interfaces

Greetings, I used to use 2 interfaces, Deadz Interface 2.4, and Darkdelux Interface, in an High Five server, but it seems the admin blocked them because now everytime I try to use any of them I get an error "interface.u corrupted files". Is there any way to surpass this block? The server is now using Smartguard 3.1.
The only feature I care about the interfaces is the ability to auto-assist a player in my multi-boxes. I don't really care about the fancy colours or extra skill bars, etc, I only care about auto-assist and auto-attack using multi-boxes, so also if someone knows another similar interface it would be very appreciated.
Thank you in advance

34 minutes ago, JoniTravolta said:

Greetings, I used to use 2 interfaces, Deadz Interface 2.4, and Darkdelux Interface, in an High Five server, but it seems the admin blocked them because now everytime I try to use any of them I get an error "interface.u corrupted files". Is there any way to surpass this block? The server is now using Smartguard 3.1.
The only feature I care about the interfaces is the ability to auto-assist a player in my multi-boxes. I don't really care about the fancy colours or extra skill bars, etc, I only care about auto-assist and auto-attack using multi-boxes, so also if someone knows another similar interface it would be very appreciated.
Thank you in advance

only premium interfaces can work on these protections you should contact @xDarkDelux

• Dragic locked this topic