Middleman Services.

Hello,

One of the biggest problems of this community is that there are a lot of people who get scammed !

We have a lot of sellers/buyers without story in MaxCheaters , without posts or successfuly trades and that means that you can't and you don't have to trust them (That's my opinion) but we can't say that all of them are scammers or unworthy of our trust!

So i would like to try solve this problem with my services as Middleman !

Basic Informations 

• I accept only PayPal as payment method . (Don't drop me a pm if you have any other method there are other middlemen at this forum who accept more  here
  • Using Feedback system of forum is necessary after any transaction!
  • Buyer and seller should show me proofs that they own the requisite before i accept any service.
  • You must send the money as family & friends" (gift). If you send it with any other option, then I will refund the money and the trade will be canceled (If you don't own this option you should pay the additional charge)
  • I am responsible only for the trade, Anything after that DOES NOT burdens me.
  • The fee for a successful trade will be at 13% of its price !

You can communicate with me via pm here in MaxCheaters.com , I'm daily online (As a staff member i have to xD)

Or you can drop me a message at Discord : Ugleethyn#3546 

You can also find me at my discord channel https://discord.gg/Ga6PazM

Note: Be aware of fake accounts. Drop me message JUST in those 2 methods i gave you before .

Edited by Ugleethyn
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, SectoneART said:

@Ugleethyn Good luck with your services mate. I was working with Psomas before some years xd.

Thank you mate