zonename question

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knows how to properly modify zonename-e.dat? I am trying to add 2 different names within 1 region (kamalokas), but for some reason it always sees only my 1 input.

If someone knows what are these:http://prntscr.com/txfqvx

Thank you

If you talking about one region with the same coords then it's impossible. Client will display the first name found in the list with zone's names by coords, even if zones will specified more than one. Zones must have no collisions in geometry. E.g. Cruma Tower floors. The same coords but have different Z position of blocks.

2 hours ago, Rootware said:

If you talking about one region with the same coords then it's impossible. Client will display the first name found in the list with zone's names by coords, even if zones will specified more than one. Zones must have no collisions in geometry. E.g. Cruma Tower floors. The same coords but have different Z position of blocks.

Thanks for the reply. I want to show 2 different names inside 1 region

http://prntscr.com/txvw2i

I have tried changing the coords to -1 or using only 1 zone's coords but it still showing only the last entry (364) in game. If I use 0 to 2nd value (zone_color_id) it shows only the 363. Can someone explains what are those values actually and how I can achieve my goal? I think that zone_color_id is the issue after many tries but I don't know what it is.

Edited by MrBane

The next columns after Zone Name uses only for minimap. Delete them and use the Cruma Tower floors as pattern. Matter only region X/Y and Z min/max.

2 hours ago, Rootware said:

The next columns after Zone Name uses only for minimap. Delete them and use the Cruma Tower floors as pattern. Matter only region X/Y and Z min/max.

I already did. Now only the last line works, the other one is not working in game.

• 1 year later...
On 8/11/2020 at 8:31 PM, Rootware said:

Hello, i've the same problem. Where can i get coords for minimap?