[Share]Crash Exploit L2OFF

Anarchy

Loled at u guyz, exploit was first known in December already, and he posts it on 27th of february, pff, fixed on all normal l2-offs.

actually i first found it in october, the exploit i normally use is different to this one, this is just the russians one because well mine pwns too much

Loled at u guyz, exploit was first known in December already, and he posts it on 27th of february, pff, fixed on all normal l2-offs.

actually i first found it in october, the exploit i normally use is different to this one, this is just the russians one because well mine pwns too much

i know the other one too ;)

Actually, there r 2 exploits for PTS in totall, both with packets :D

I don't blame the guy after a bunch of people flames him for no reason. Its not like he ONLY came here to brag, he actually shared something good.

You can manipulate that packet in many ways btw... you can still make it work.

Those that flames are probably the owner of a server that's being hack by this...

nah, iam not owner of a server, just don't like ppl using so funny trick to get something lal, better go beg dude

hmm...I think bnb fixed the problem.I want someone to check this plz!;)

Also Anarchy If you could post here the codes for off servers It would be nice...

I know everyone here is a good h@cker and If anyone want add me on msn!!!

nas0sgr@hotmail.com

;)

WTF! are u skizzik from cheatworld forums??  ???

mmh i dont think so :S

lawl

u can pm me there, or pm here with ur nick there, u will see, oki?^^

ur a little poser bitch that doesnt know shit, all crash exploits are with packets u dumbass because ALL shit sent to the server IS SENT WITH PACKETS... not only that, none of these crash exploits are with the server itself, they are all vulnerabilities in amped, the exploit protection, because cypher didnt double check his buffers for possible overflows... crawl back under ur rock u fucking wannabe u dont know shit except what every 5 year old can learn from cheat forums.

i have 50 bucks says u dont even know how the fuck this exploit crashes the server.

Rly?

And if i'd say that i know how it crashes?

And if i'd say that normal servers has that shizzle fixe? both packets btw.

Lawl.

Ajaja ya i'm lil cheater wannabe, thats why i'm 1cw.ru supermoder, ofc.

kktybb.

U r giving out exploit of at least 3 months old , which is fixed and useless and awaiting ppl to be gratefull pshh, dont make me laught so much.

P.S.

If u didnt know, thats ur problem, but there was at least 1 NON-Packet crash exploit.

ur a little poser bitch that doesnt know shit, all crash exploits are with packets u dumbass because ALL shit sent to the server IS SENT WITH PACKETS... not only that, none of these crash exploits are with the server itself, they are all vulnerabilities in amped, the exploit protection, because cypher didnt double check his buffers for possible overflows... crawl back under ur rock u -beep-ing wannabe u dont know shit except what every 5 year old can learn from cheat forums.

i have 50 bucks says u dont even know how the -beep- this exploit crashes the server.

Rly?

And if i'd say that i know how it crashes?

And if i'd say that normal servers has that shizzle fixe? both packets btw.

Lawl.

Ajaja ya i'm lil cheater wannabe, thats why i'm 1cw.ru supermoder, ofc.

kktybb.

U r giving out exploit of at least 3 months old , which is fixed and useless and awaiting ppl to be gratefull pshh, dont make me laught so much.

P.S.

If u didnt know, thats ur problem, but there was at least 1 NON-Packet crash exploit.

Guys you arent here to argue but to give exploits and IN the End does these work? and dont go off topic the topic was a packet that crashes servers not if skizzik knows how a server crashes or if anarhcy knows more than skizzik