[Share]Crash Exploit L2OFF

Anarchy

1) IP cannot be hiden in online applications... (Flash, games, etc) only on sites... But if you use a proxy with a standard ip (not something like tor/steganos) it may do something...

2) You can simply rr your router if you have dynamic ip :P

[Edit]

Installer Password

The password for the latest Installer is currently not available

Could some1 plz post the system for bnb or the password for the installer? :D THX!

[/edit]

Guest Thanos47

1) IP cannot be hiden in online applications... (Flash, games, etc) only on sites... But if you use a proxy with a standard ip (not something like tor/steganos) it may do something...

2) You can simply rr your router if you have dynamic ip :P

[Edit]

Installer Password

The password for the latest Installer is currently not available

Could some1 plz post the system for bnb or the password for the installer? :D THX!

[/edit]

hEHEehhe i was trying to but i dont have the password for install if i take it bnb is dead!

if i rr my speedtouch my ip change,it will not be up again ax0a00xa0ax

Guest Thanos47

do a restart ur modem from back and im sure it will change...close ur modem and open it again... ;)

Guest Thanos47

thnx man!!!!!!!!!!!! u are superman!!!!!! :D

problem with banned-ip solved ^^

heh if i am superman what is the other guys :P im a noob

ostoso gia to 'thnx man' ton theo na euxaristis pou se kane anrthopo ;) (kalo e? )

Chante de code 21... for 58 ... enchant weapons ... anda 56 changenickname...

example 58710075006500730074005F00610063006300650070007.... bla bla bla <---- echanted weapon

56710075006500730074005F00610063006300650070007....... bla bla bla <--- changenickname...

"But" , who put the new nickname?... that is the universal question

cheers ....

Can i assume that with this code you found a way to enchant your weapon for free??? Cause it could be usefull for other kind of items, isn't?

Lol, i'm really looking foward to this :D

This code works for enchant (but after 58 you add the item id) but you need a scroll, and i don't think that the enchant is 100% :P Anyway, just wait till anarchy will share something with us, ;)

Chante de code 21... for 58 ... enchant weapons ... anda 56 changenickname...

example 58710075006500730074005F00610063006300650070007.... bla bla bla <---- echanted weapon

56710075006500730074005F00610063006300650070007....... bla bla bla <--- changenickname...

"But" , who put the new nickname?... that is the universal question

cheers ....

Can i assume that with this code you found a way to enchant your weapon for free??? Cause it could be usefull for other kind of items, isn't?

Lol, i'm really looking foward to this :D

free enchanting in l2off??? wtf?

pff if u think my favorite server is l2j that ur mistaken... -beep- l2j i wouldnt play that shit if the last server alive was an l2j server.. buggy ass laggy piece of shit...

anyway... killer_007... hlapex has a flaw with the way it differnciates the authd connection from the l2server connection, it hooks ws2_32.connect and checks the port of the address header sent to it, if the port is 2106, 2222 or 5001-4, then it treats the connection as an authd connection and returns to the normal connect function, if its any other port then it detects it as an l2server connection and replaces the ip in the header to 127.0.0.1, checks if apex is still running, and then returns to the normal connect, which then connects to apex which then proxies to the server which enables it to view/send packets, so yeah... and i just gave every server owner that reads this an explanation of how to block apex, but nevermind because its on PP anyway...

also the GM Shop exploit is 100% dependant on the server... not only that its easy to fix just by taking out the items that are exploitable lol... which is why im probably not going to release it...

look like lineage2forever took your advice and block hlapex:(

pff if u think my favorite server is l2j that ur mistaken... -beep- l2j i wouldnt play that shit if the last server alive was an l2j server.. buggy ass laggy piece of shit...

anyway... killer_007... hlapex has a flaw with the way it differnciates the authd connection from the l2server connection, it hooks ws2_32.connect and checks the port of the address header sent to it, if the port is 2106, 2222 or 5001-4, then it treats the connection as an authd connection and returns to the normal connect function, if its any other port then it detects it as an l2server connection and replaces the ip in the header to 127.0.0.1, checks if apex is still running, and then returns to the normal connect, which then connects to apex which then proxies to the server which enables it to view/send packets, so yeah... and i just gave every server owner that reads this an explanation of how to block apex, but nevermind because its on PP anyway...

also the GM Shop exploit is 100% dependant on the server... not only that its easy to fix just by taking out the items that are exploitable lol... which is why im probably not going to release it...

look like lineage2forever took your advice and block hlapex:(

Eternal Sin blocked it too (I think just by changing login server's port)

They are not that stupid :p

Loled at u guyz, exploit was first known in December already, and he posts it on 27th of february, pff, fixed on all normal l2-offs.

no...no... it's still workin on many retail servers.... but it's no use.. since the server doesnt roll back.. so how can u take advantage of it?