Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
3 hours ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

 

Привет акумень добавь эти 2 клиента в свою коллекцию они без изменений

протоколы указаны выше а так же ссылки на эти клиенты для твоей коллекции

Hi add these 2 clients to your collection  (original 100% no modifications to files) 

😇

 

Those new L2 clients take so much space. I have to get a new hard drive in order to get my collection larger. Here are all the clients I have, but in 7z... and they are together more than 500GB Ö_Ö

 

spacer.png

 

Sadly not all of them are 100% off, but they are as clean as I could get them. 🙂

About Akumus collection: I think some clients of his clients (i did not test every client) at least do have GG killed.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Celestine said:

Hey, @Finn Your contributions to the forum are greatly appreciated and have not gone unnoticed. Keep up the great work!

 

Topic Pinned.

 

Thanks! I'll try to keep the topic active whenever I can spare some time 🙂

 

By the way... Still looking for those clients:

 

 - Korean High Five 7th Anniversary Client

 - Korean Epeisodion PTS Client (NA Name: Valiance)

 - Korean Epeisodion Release Client

 - Korean Salvation / Saviors 2.0: Goddard Client (I think it's Protovol Version 145)

 - Korean Goddes of Destruction The Awakening PTS or Release Client

 - Korean Goddes of Destruction Tauti PTS or Release Client

 

Clients that are rare and hard to find - a task for someone wo can actually understand korean language:

 

 - Korean Lineage 2 Alpha Client

 - Korean Lineage 2 Beta Client

 - Korean G-Star Goddess of Destruction Demo

 - English (NA) G-Star Goddess of Destruction Demo

Edited by Finn
Posted
On 2/7/2023 at 8:56 AM, Finn said:

 

I did not download this one since there is nothing special about this korean version. I dont know which rev it is 😞

 

 

Edit:

I love it! Ö_Ö

 

spacer.png

 

I lf for Korean Classic Age of Splendor Client (Baium Login Screen)

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, rdoliveski said:

 

I lf for Korean Classic Age of Splendor Client (Baium Login Screen)

 

I will share it later, after i found the Goddard one 🙂 till then most of the clients mentioned in the first post are available in Akumu's library (link in the forst post) ... and more

 

Edited by Finn
Posted
7 hours ago, Finn said:

 

I will share it later, after i found the Goddard one 🙂 till then most of the clients mentioned in the first post are available in Akumu's library (link in the forst post) ... and more

 

 

nice dude, very nice

Posted
4 hours ago, FossilGamer said:

Wow this is a very interesting collection! Good job!
I would love if someone found a original prelude client. I think it's the only old school client I haven't seen with my own eyes!

 

You mean the Korean beta featuring the one login screen nobody of us has ever seen? ^^ We need a korean guy to help us out! Haha ^^

 

I also want that Goddard LS Client! ....as well als that master piece of GOD Demonstration Client Ö_Ö 

Posted

Still looking for the korean Salvation Chapter 2 (The page / Etina's Fate) game client. Any clues where I could possibly find it? 🙂

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

hey @Akumu what's good?
I noticed you don't have a client for 488 protocol (RU one). I've checked and I think it's the one posted on mmodev forum (/threads/lineage-ii-goddess-of-destruction-glory-days.10450/)
As I've mentioned there It requires a little clean up though.
Cheers!

Posted
On 3/10/2023 at 1:00 PM, gl0ryd4ys said:

hey @Akumu what's good?
I noticed you don't have a client for 488 protocol (RU one). I've checked and I think it's the one posted on mmodev forum (/threads/lineage-ii-goddess-of-destruction-glory-days.10450/)
As I've mentioned there It requires a little clean up though.
Cheers!

 

He did not update his library for quite a time. Let's hope for his return some day! I like his Collection aswell! 🙂

Posted
27 minutes ago, Finn said:

 

He did not update his library for quite a time. Let's hope for his return some day! I like his Collection aswell! 🙂

I really appreciate what you guys do! It's such a pain to find specific clients nowadays...

The only problem i experience with Akuma's collection is download speed via torrent. I didn't try downloading directly from his website though.

Posted

Direct download takes only sone minutes. Torrents are to painfull. Most of them didnt even work for me. 🙈

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Finn said:

Direct download takes only sone minutes. Torrents are to painfull. Most of them didnt even work for me. 🙈

Could I ask you to share 488 NA client?
The one I could get is a mix of some previous version and 488 system I assume, so some things are missing

Edited by gl0ryd4ys

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • do u have the full source code for it  coz the one i have does not have code to read ukx files
    • 🎨 Design & edit without limits: Canva Pro & CapCut Pro subscriptions restocked and active with instant automated delivery!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • VAELOR Lineage II Interlude · L2OFF · x12   OPEN BETA 9 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   GRAND OPENING 23 October 2026 · 17:00 UTC   Website: https://l2vaelor.com/ Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   WHAT VAELOR AIMS TO BE   Vaelor is an international L2OFF Interlude x12 server built to preserve the original Interlude experience. Combat, classes, crafting, sieges, Olympiad and progression remain close to retail. The changes are limited to the pace and convenience features that make sense on an x12 server.   RATES   EXP and SP: x12 Party EXP and SP: x13.2 Adena: x10 Drop: x5 Spoil: x9 Quest EXP and SP: x3 Quest Adena: x3 Raid Boss Drop: x3   SERVER INFORMATION   Server location: France Main language: English Level cap: 80 Safe enchant: +3, or +4 for full body armor Maximum enchant: +16 Enchant through +15: 70% physical weapons, 40% magic weapons, 66% armor Final step to +16: 35% physical weapons, 20% magic weapons, 66% armor Buff slots: 20 First and second class changes: free Third class change: original quest Game windows: 3   GAMEPLAY   No auto-farm or custom equipment. Level-scaled buffer with presets, custom schemes and support for both players and pets. The available buffs are gradually reduced as the character levels, helping early progression without replacing support classes later in the game. The Global Gatekeeper only connects towns and villages. Travel is free below level 40, then uses level-based Adena fees, with half-price travel between 18:00 and 06:00 UTC. There are no direct teleports to farming zones. The Alt+B Market is a centralized convenience shop containing only consumables and utility items already sold without limits by regular town merchants. Its prices are deliberately higher, so visiting the original NPC merchants remains the economical choice. It does not sell equipment, crafting materials, enchant scrolls or Life Stones. Drop Search finds either an item or a monster and shows where items drop or can be spoiled, including the server rates and the viewing character's level penalty. Player Shop Search and Offline Shop make it easier to find and trade with actual player-run stores while keeping the economy in players' hands. Offline shops remain active for up to 48 hours. Rankings and live Raid Boss and Grand Boss status are available through Alt+B. Character PIN and Computer Lock provide additional account and character protection. Restored and corrected Interlude content includes the Frozen Labyrinth and Ice Queen quest chain, Primeval Isle and Sailren, Wild Beast Reserve, Rainbow Springs Hall, Pagan Temple, and quests around Pavel Ruins and the Plunderous Plains. Auto learn and auto loot are enabled. Castle sieges every two weeks Olympiad daily from 18:00 to 00:00 UTC   PREMIUM AND STORE   Premium grants +15% EXP and SP, +5% Adena, Drop and Spoil, one additional game window and convenience features. The store is limited to Premium, cosmetic accessories and character services. Equipment, enchants, combat stats and access to content are not sold.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   If you know Interlude well, come test the server and tell us honestly what feels wrong.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
    • 💎 Unlock Gemini Pro workspace integrations and full 5TB Drive storage today. Verified authentic links delivered instantly!   FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..