Lineage 2 Ultimate Client Collection

3 hours ago, AlisaCodeDragon said:

Привет акумень добавь эти 2 клиента в свою коллекцию они без изменений

протоколы указаны выше а так же ссылки на эти клиенты для твоей коллекции

Hi add these 2 clients to your collection  (original 100% no modifications to files) 

😇

Those new L2 clients take so much space. I have to get a new hard drive in order to get my collection larger. Here are all the clients I have, but in 7z... and they are together more than 500GB Ö_Ö

spacer.png

Sadly not all of them are 100% off, but they are as clean as I could get them. 🙂

About Akumus collection: I think some clients of his clients (i did not test every client) at least do have GG killed.

Hey, @Finn Your contributions to the forum are greatly appreciated and have not gone unnoticed. Keep up the great work!

Topic Pinned.

13 hours ago, Celestine said:

Hey, @Finn Your contributions to the forum are greatly appreciated and have not gone unnoticed. Keep up the great work!

Topic Pinned.

Thanks! I'll try to keep the topic active whenever I can spare some time 🙂

By the way... Still looking for those clients:

- Korean High Five 7th Anniversary Client

- Korean Epeisodion PTS Client (NA Name: Valiance)

- Korean Epeisodion Release Client

- Korean Salvation / Saviors 2.0: Goddard Client (I think it's Protovol Version 145)

- Korean Goddes of Destruction The Awakening PTS or Release Client

- Korean Goddes of Destruction Tauti PTS or Release Client

Clients that are rare and hard to find - a task for someone wo can actually understand korean language:

- Korean Lineage 2 Alpha Client

- Korean Lineage 2 Beta Client

- Korean G-Star Goddess of Destruction Demo

- English (NA) G-Star Goddess of Destruction Demo

Edited by Finn

On 2/7/2023 at 8:56 AM, Finn said:

I did not download this one since there is nothing special about this korean version. I dont know which rev it is 😞

Edit:

I love it! Ö_Ö

spacer.png

I lf for Korean Classic Age of Splendor Client (Baium Login Screen)

3 hours ago, rdoliveski said:

I lf for Korean Classic Age of Splendor Client (Baium Login Screen)

I will share it later, after i found the Goddard one 🙂 till then most of the clients mentioned in the first post are available in Akumu's library (link in the forst post) ... and more

Edited by Finn

7 hours ago, Finn said:

I will share it later, after i found the Goddard one 🙂 till then most of the clients mentioned in the first post are available in Akumu's library (link in the forst post) ... and more

nice dude, very nice

Wow this is a very interesting collection! Good job!
I would love if someone found a original prelude client. I think it's the only old school client I haven't seen with my own eyes!

4 hours ago, FossilGamer said:

Wow this is a very interesting collection! Good job!
I would love if someone found a original prelude client. I think it's the only old school client I haven't seen with my own eyes!

You mean the Korean beta featuring the one login screen nobody of us has ever seen? ^^ We need a korean guy to help us out! Haha ^^

I also want that Goddard LS Client! ....as well als that master piece of GOD Demonstration Client Ö_Ö 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hey @Akumu what's good?
I noticed you don't have a client for 488 protocol (RU one). I've checked and I think it's the one posted on mmodev forum (/threads/lineage-ii-goddess-of-destruction-glory-days.10450/)
As I've mentioned there It requires a little clean up though.
Cheers!

On 3/10/2023 at 1:00 PM, gl0ryd4ys said:

hey @Akumu what's good?
I noticed you don't have a client for 488 protocol (RU one). I've checked and I think it's the one posted on mmodev forum (/threads/lineage-ii-goddess-of-destruction-glory-days.10450/)
As I've mentioned there It requires a little clean up though.
Cheers!

He did not update his library for quite a time. Let's hope for his return some day! I like his Collection aswell! 🙂

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Finn said:

He did not update his library for quite a time. Let's hope for his return some day! I like his Collection aswell! 🙂

I really appreciate what you guys do! It's such a pain to find specific clients nowadays...

The only problem i experience with Akuma's collection is download speed via torrent. I didn't try downloading directly from his website though.

17 hours ago, Finn said:

Direct download takes only sone minutes. Torrents are to painfull. Most of them didnt even work for me. 🙈

Could I ask you to share 488 NA client?
The one I could get is a mix of some previous version and 488 system I assume, so some things are missing

Edited by gl0ryd4ys