victorrv

Question

Hello my friends at MaxCheaters!

Use l2jfrozen rev 986 and I have a problem related to 3 skills in Tyrants are:

Focused Force ID: 50 -> Ability used to charge Increase strength at level 7.

Raging Force ID: 346 -> Has the same skill function as above but can attack a target at the same time.

Increase Force ID: 4271 -> Ability that measures the level that is used as the previous two and goes from level 1 to 7.

I'm having trouble getting out of Level 1 of Increase Strength, even using Focused Force or Raging Force several times, it takes quite a few times 15 or 20 attempts to get out of 1 and it is to level 2, from then on it goes normal with just an attempt until 7.

I wonder if anyone has had this problem and managed to fix it.

Attached, an image of the moment of using the Focused Force skill

Thank you very much in advance !!!

Translated by google translator sorry for mistakes!

Shot00000 Tamanho reduzido 196 KB.jpg

Edited by victorrv

3 answers to this question

you are using dead project.... i can't understand that... why?? use hellas who is still active and you won't have to worry about those skills. 

4 hours ago, AbsolutePower said:

you are using dead project.... i can't understand that... why?? use hellas who is still active and you won't have to worry about those skills.

There's been a long time of using a l2jfrozen one because I thought it would be very good for the type of server I wanted to know, functional Grand Bosses, Olympiads working well, class balance system, good mods added, but mainly, I found a lot of content from people who use frozen on the internet which helped me a lot to learn how to compile adding mods by eclipse you know. Well but lately I have really found some problems in the current frozens like 1001, 1004, 1118, 1132 that I can't fix, and I went back to an older one trying to escape from such problems, it improved a little, but even so in some sieges or skills I find some bugs.

Edited by victorrv