MrPro the worst advertiser

JeFRy

MrPro or Dagres whatever, you are trush !! You believe that you deserve to take this money from me ? You must respect the servers you promote and dont forget to re-post the daily posts from our facebook page! You ask me everyday what you want me to post and my money "Give my money" ...! You dont even know nothing about the server you promote..! And you ask money from me when you forget to post one day , because you dont care! Realy you are the biggest stupied ! Ask all the adverisers like Ollie , LIke Celestine like other mores if they lose money from me, and you in the past you paid right ? Ask you empty brain "what i dont make right and i dont paid?" But you brain is so small and you say " lets cry at maxcheater to banned him and give a bad feedback to destroy him " . You know ... you are the worst and 2 times stupied!! I am not like you 20 years Old ... I am 42 years old with business and i pay which is deserve it to payed! Delete Lineage 2 and dont play again ...! You are one of the guys which have destroy this community! You are trush... ! You tell me that i pay clans and give items bla bla bla ...! Tell me something ... you are not the same guy 1 year before which ask me items in my server ? You cant play in one server without take items ? Go away from this community !

2070527125_.thumb.png.afcd1eef7d536766543bd36721506ee9.png

Look this trush 1 year before... and after we want pure Community!

1018137355_.thumb.png.391c15343cc3b2a62db28585687a5ca6.png

PS: Celestine unban my account ...! I am not 2 guys ... the other guy work for me ...simple!

Edited by JeFRy
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Designatix said:

@JeFRy your account is now unbanned.

Thank you ... I dont want to make coversation with this Idiot ! Next time he must learn how to support a server and deserved to paid! Close it if you want !

27 minutes ago, jefrakos said:

Thank you ... I dont want to make coversation with this Idiot ! Next time he must learn how to support a server and deserved to paid! Close it if you want !

well to be honest everytime i did services for jefry i got paid in no time 

Locked.