high five [L2J] L2AgainsT

L2AgainsT

Otro servidor de 20 dias, si se dan cuenta lo abrieron para ganar plata, por cierto rulan varias screen de venta de joyeria epic dentro del server por los GMs.

Solo buscan plata xd. Y lleno hasta el culo de Bots, a los GM parece que les pagan por bot le reportamos 3 veces y el GM dijo que es parte del juego ¿en serio?

Ademas mi clan que entramos mas de 25 hemos encontrado 2 bugs gordos,  las olimpiadas estan bugs hemos jugado contra gente con armors a mas 12 en las olys. chetados.

y el segundo saca la adena que quieras comprando en el luxury una armadura D que al venderla le ganas a  cada una 42.000 adenas, a vender se dijoooooooooooo.

Nos piramos al L2neftis.net comunidad pequeña sin donatas y abrio el mismo dia que este, entramos en este por la cantidad de gente y como siempre donadores for gear por todos lados y la adena no tiene valor, para que jugar , al final plata plata plata.

On 4/6/2020 at 7:30 PM, DevPoley said:

Otro servidor de 20 dias, si se dan cuenta lo abrieron para ganar plata, por cierto rulan varias screen de venta de joyeria epic dentro del server por los GMs.

Solo buscan plata xd. Y lleno hasta el culo de Bots, a los GM parece que les pagan por bot le reportamos 3 veces y el GM dijo que es parte del juego ¿en serio?

Ademas mi clan que entramos mas de 25 hemos encontrado 2 bugs gordos,  las olimpiadas estan bugs hemos jugado contra gente con armors a mas 12 en las olys. chetados.

y el segundo saca la adena que quieras comprando en el luxury una armadura D que al venderla le ganas a  cada una 42.000 adenas, a vender se dijoooooooooooo.

Nos piramos al L2neftis.net comunidad pequeña sin donatas y abrio el mismo dia que este, entramos en este por la cantidad de gente y como siempre donadores for gear por todos lados y la adena no tiene valor, para que jugar , al final plata plata plata.

I think, you are in the wrong topic ;)

On 4/6/2020 at 7:45 PM, PocholoPower said:

Fail server, just donators and Gm corrupts, like allways Bots Bots Bots

Mhm...show me! We're banning people every day for hwid +IP. Every single report + we're hunting all the time ;)

On 4/4/2020 at 3:29 AM, L2AgainsT said:

We suck and we've invited banned players to another server that we're opening soon.

(Also we're lying scumbags)

That's the truth :>

Edited by tatan

I found today this screen on serwer discord, i dont know what is this, guy who posted it got banned instatly. I asked few people today they told me people got banned yesterday for demanding for answer what happend there and using strong words vs admins because they wanted to know what happend. Well one thing probably admin is playing with one of the serwer side and maybe he fked up with registration. They quitted im probably quitting too my few my people

XXX.PNG

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

KzFWsJv.jpg

https://forum.l2against.eu/showthread.php?tid=145

Patch 2.0 released!
@Maniantis

He didn't get ban for this screen :) We were testing oly changes on local(check patch note) and it was miss click (the wrong window). We returned the points and the fight.

Still stable 1k online after 1 month! Join us and u won't regret this decision.

11 hours ago, L2AgainsT said:

KzFWsJv.jpg

https://forum.l2against.eu/showthread.php?tid=145

Patch 2.0 released!
@Maniantis

He didn't get ban for this screen :) We were testing oly changes on local(check patch note) and it was miss click (the wrong window). We returned the points and the fight.

Still stable 1k online after 1 month! Join us and u won't regret this decision.

1k? max 200

i never said he got banned because of this screen lol, by the way thats the worst explanation i read in a long time, how could somebody fail reg in local and official? xD on local u dont have any player etc and i guess u was registering in giran lol

14 hours ago, skikko said:

1k? max 200

Random PvP from Today

JSkC1L3.png

MyBEzNG.png

MWuLqfz.png

Shot00029.png

13 hours ago, Maniantis said:

i never said he got banned because of this screen lol, by the way thats the worst explanation i read in a long time, how could somebody fail reg in local and official? xD on local u dont have any player etc and i guess u was registering in giran lol

but nvm ;)

On 4/19/2020 at 12:46 PM, Maniantis said:

I found today this screen on serwer discord, i dont know what is this, guy who posted it got banned instatly.

Edited by L2AgainsT

Hey guys,
As all of us during #coronatime pandemy, I came back to world of Lineage 2.
After FEW YEARS OF BREAK :D

In the moment when I found server L2 AgainsT I was very suprised, because the server is opened to players my kind especially.
I mean to players, which want to have satisfaction because of crafting weapons, jewelery, and armors, whiches you want to spend a little time to earn it.
But of course this is mid rate server, so there is a little things like a global gk, buffer, and alt+b system which is very usefull to lazy players like me :D

If we are talking about the online players at server, well server is new, so it should to be normal, that  server needs more time to grown up.

This project makes me happy.
After I join the server, I found a clan, a people, friendly players which I'm playing with about one month since server up.

This is very friendly server, with very expirienced GM's.

As a new server, as all of them.
Server need to have a time make  players intrested in.

This is new project.

As on all of the servers, there are some rules, but rules are good.

As on all of the servers, sometimes you find foolish, toxic players, and unusuall players, but they are, thanks god,gladly and fast they are banned.

So if youwanna catch a moment,
Take a breath, and if you wanna come back to L2 for a quick moment, or for longer.
You should yo join server L2 Against.

And if you wanna have a little help from me and my friends then join to the clan TakeOver.

Hopely see you ingame !  

PS:
Boters from all over the world, cheaters and people who love Pay To Win system....
Well it's not place for ya'

• Upvote 1