Skill chance (l2 aCis)

Maximotatos1

Question

I recently changed my pack into l2 aCis so sorry if my questions look newbie to you.

I searched in forum about how to change skills chance on aCis but i didnt understand much.On my previous pack i was just changing the->   ''<set name="power" val="50"  

and i was able to adjust the skill chance.On aCis it doesnt work.Any solutions on this?

2 answers to this question

If it applies an effect, the effect itself can have a rate. So "power" can have 2 read possibilities :

1. Some skillType use it as the regular power rate, as you stated.
  2. Some others use it as a "land rate" power. Which means, the whole skill effects or not. Then real "effects" are triggered, each after the other and independantly of each other. The target can resist to one or multiple effects, depending about their own effect type.

Finally, many other variables affect the global land rate (MEN/CON of target, resists/vulns, etc). You can use Developer config from server.properties to see what is currently happening.

Edited by Tryskell

I used Developer config as you said and i see on gameserver console:example:

CalcSkillSuccess(): Name: Shield Stun type: Stun power: 80.0 statMode: 0.74 skillMode: 1.01 mAtkMode: 1.0 lvlMod: 1.01 total: 60,64%

On my hml skills folder stun is like this: ''<set name="power" val="10" /> <!-- Base Land Rate -->'' which is not related with what we see on Gameserver Console.

Can i change anything of all these?